Little White Uke Around the World - Waltzing Matilda

bump, cause I love this thread

I've only just cottoned on to this thread - I'm kicking myself, I'd have loved to have been in on this, it's fantastic! If you can fit me in, here in the UK that would be great, I see it shouyld be here or nearly here - I don't mind posting the LWU on wherever.... but I do see that the itinerary for it is full, so I do understand if it can't be done, It's my own fault for not looking into it sooner. What I will do anyway is a blog post. It's just great! Great idea, pabrizzer!

Just seen it and "liked" it..... fantastic!

Technically you've liked the last post but not the page itself. If you like the page you'll automatically receive all the coming posts.

I just love the LWU project and think it deserves all the attention it can get! The further the LWU travels, the cooler it becomes

Just to say that: YES, the LWU is now in England!
in Weston-super-Mare, North Somerset to be precise!

It's been a busy week for me, with long working hours, so i have not recorded my video yet. I will do so on Saturday and will post the LWU to the next uker on the list (wallyboy) on Monday morning -choosing next day delivery.

But here are a couple of photos which I managed to have taken during my short coffee break this morning. Also our first bit of sunshine after sooooooooooo much rain!
image.jpg

image.jpg

Yea! Look forward to your song. Are you going to do a Filipino or an English one?.... Or why not both? Are you a Tagalog speaker? Or are you from another language group originally?

I'm afraid I've chosen to be "mute" in this video and, instead, have played two instrumental tunes: "God Save the Queen" and The Philippine National Anthem, interspersed with a few photos from the Somerset/Bristol area.
So, here's my humble contribution to the The Little White Uke's World Tour:-

Do you think the LWU will smell cheddar for a long time ????

Great vid and pict... ;-)

Great. I've been to those places in person (I used to live in Clifton) and now I've been there virtually ;) - Well done FPU and safe journey LWU!

Lovely video! Brilliant pictures. How did you manage to have fine weather there? Very well done!:)
We missed your beautiful voice a bit...:)

I'm afraid I've chosen to be "mute" in this video and, instead, have played two instrumental tunes: "God Save the Queen" and The Philippine National Anthem, interspersed with a few photos from the Somerset/Bristol area.
So, here's my humble contribution to the The Little White Uke's World Tour:-
What a great job filipinouker!! Just fantastic!
That uke is going to be so special to me should it make it back safely.
I am so amazed and appreciative at the time and effort that people have been putting into this project.
I did miss your lovely voice but what terrific playing! SO GOOD!

Top Bottom