Looking for Koaloha tenor scepture

Xtradust

I'm sure people have them. What's your price range? The figures may help to motivate a seller. ;)

perep

Price depends on tenor woof figure. Might be swayed by a concert

Xtradust

I just thought it might help.
Many WTB requests end up in a low-ball offer.
If you have deep pockets, let people know. :)

experimentjon

I believe you are referring to UKESA (www.ukesahawaii.com). This is Pops' website. He is taking orders on all of the ukes shown on the website. He builds when orders are placed. You get a custom uke, made by Pops, without the custom prices. Take a look
I had no idea that this was a thing...the tenor Sceptre on that site looks awesome.

When I sold virtually all of my instruments a number of years back (including my Pineapple Sunday), the Sceptre was one of the very few that I kept...just an all time classic.

efiscella

UU VIP
UU VIP
SOLD: I have a very rare soprano scale sceptre. The Der Jung gun metal tuners will be swapped out with GOTOH UPT at no extra charge. This ukulele is greatly reduced in price because it is a prototype. It would be mailed out directly from Pops in Hawaii. Direct Message me if interested. IMG_1108.jpg

Last edited:

perep

I have a very rare soprano scale sceptre. The Der Jung gun metal tuners will be swapped out with GOTOH UPT at no extra charge. This ukulele is greatly reduced in price because it is a prototype. It would be mailed out directly from Pops in Hawaii. Direct Message me if interested. View attachment 139576
Might be too small -neck to body? Price?