Losing You

soupking

Reaction score
Made this jawn up a bit back, when down and out. Funny to see now: much happier. It’s a treasure owning a Kamaka. I always get some with it, and it always helps:

Good one Soupking .. I remember writing my first complete song, lyrics and music, I also wrote it when feeling down and out, songwriting is terrific like that, it can be a great therapy in a sense, evacuating all the muddled up emotions and confused thoughts , getting it into the open and being able to make some kind of sense out of things during those times. My first song got put away for about 5-6 years before finally pulling it out and re-working it, all those years it just sat there put away and I didn't want to use it because it reminded me of a specific time which I'd rather forget, of course we don't forget, but we do grow and learn to see things in a better perspective. As you say it's kind of interesting to go back to a song and develop a new relationship with it.
Good on you for sharing your song here Soupking , I like it .. well done

Good one Soupking .. I remember writing my first complete song, lyrics and music, I also wrote it when feeling down and out, songwriting is terrific like that, it can be a great therapy in a sense, evacuating all the muddled up emotions and confused thoughts , getting it into the open and being able to make some kind of sense out of things during those times. My first song got put away for about 5-6 years before finally pulling it out and re-working it, all those years it just sat there put away and I didn't want to use it because it reminded me of a specific time which I'd rather forget, of course we don't forget, but we do grow and learn to see things in a better perspective. As you say it's kind of interesting to go back to a song and develop a new relationship with it.
Good on you for sharing your song here Soupking , I like it .. well done

Right on. Thank you.

Top Bottom