Lots of people can't post on the forum- is this being looked into?

GF2

I posted before about how I have had to create this new account because my old account isn't working properly since the new software was implemented.

I've just been contacted by another user who is suffering the same problem.

Coupled with the fact quite a few people have done the same thing as me in order to pst about the problem, I wonder how widespread it is, and how many users are silently unable to post or contribute to the forums.

Is anyone looking into this? It'd be great to have an update and some confirmation the problem's been acknowledged and is being looked into.

Thanks.

rorym

All my comments since the update have been marked as “waiting for moderator”. If this one doesn’t get through I, too, will create a new account.

UkeOkay

I have been unable to comment successfully. I have a number of comments that are marked as "awaiting moderator".

I just created this new account so I can start posting again. At least Gmail has this nice feature where you can add a '+' followed by a word to your email address and it'll still go to your inbox. That way I did not have to create a separate email account just to overcome this issue.

KohanMike

UU VIP
UU VIP
Have you contacted the powers that be directly? At the bottom of this page is a choice, "Contact us" to send a message to them.

This is Michael Kohan in Los Angeles, Beverly Grove near the Beverly Center
8 tenor cutaway ukes, 4 acoustic bass ukes, 10 solid body bass ukes, 14 mini electric bass guitars (Total: 36)

Donate to The Ukulele Kids Club, they provide ukuleles to children in hospital music therapy programs. www.theukc.org
Member The CC Strummers: www.youtube.com/user/CCStrummers/video, www.facebook.com/TheCCStrummers

KohanMike

UU VIP
UU VIP
Testing my Keyboard Maestro signature macro.

8 tenor cutaway ukes, 4 acoustic bass ukes, 10 solid body bass ukes, 14 mini electric bass guitars (Total: 36)

Donate to The Ukulele Kids Club, they provide ukuleles to children in hospital music therapy programs. <u>www.theukc.org</u>
Member The CC Strummers: <u>www.youtube.com/user/CCStrummers/video</u>, <u>www.facebook.com/TheCCStrummers</u>

KohanMike

UU VIP
UU VIP
Try 2.

Donate to The Ukulele Kids Club, they provide ukuleles to children in hospital music therapy programs. <u>www.theukc.org</u>
Member The CC Strummers: www.youtube.com/user/CCStrummers/video, www.facebook.com/TheCCStrummers

KohanMike

UU VIP
UU VIP
Got it. The links now have an underline.

Donate to The Ukulele Kids Club, they provide ukuleles to children in hospital music therapy programs. www.theukc.org

SoCal16.1

I had to set up a new account as my older account was not working. I used the “+” feature for gmail. I’m glad to see this worked.

casualUkeDude

Same with my first account when I originally joined in 2015 - never worked! Created second acct. and notified admin to delete previous acct.

Hope it works.;)

Kenn2018

UU VIP
UU VIP
Have you contacted the powers that be directly? At the bottom of this page is a choice, "Contact us" to send a message to them.

I've sent messages via the "Contact" and "Conversations" to them and have not heard back from anyone.

KohanMike

UU VIP
UU VIP
You might not with how busy they are, but I'm sure they're doing everything they can to get the forum fully functional. I can wait as long as it takes.

GF2

You might not with how busy they are, but I'm sure they're doing everything they can to get the forum fully functional. I can wait as long as it takes.
It's affecting a lot of people, and it's been a month.

It takes 5 minutes to write a couple of lines acknowledging the issue and reassuring people a fix is being worked on.

It's just plain weird there's been absolute silence for a month.

jtsteam

Half Uke Half Biscuit
UU VIP
It's just plain weird there's been absolute silence for a month.
Indeed - I literally just want to know whether anyone is aware of the problem! I also sent an email via 'Contact us', although I'm not really expecting a reply.

It's particularly annoying to be missing features (apparently) because I'm making a small monthly donation. I'd be a lot more patient otherwise, but it does feel like we've been forgotten.

KohanMike

UU VIP
UU VIP
I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt. Like I've said, this is not the only thing they have to do, and the "they" might be just one volunteer person. But I agree that we should be informed of the progress. @rayan, reply please.

GF2

Just in case any of the admins are reading this, it looks like this is likely to be the problem and the solution...