Mainland Mahogany Tenor - Matte Finish

Status
Not open for further replies.

remy26

Reaction score
Hi UU!

This is my first for sale item here and I haven't been around long, but you can find me on a couple of the other forums out there for reference (AGF, TGP, talkbass). I've sold many instruments through these sites so I can find some references for you if you'd like.

I literally purchased this uke about a week ago from Ukulele Source in San Jose. I really love it, but I stumbled across a really good deal on a LoPrinzi tenor that I fell in love with as well. I couldn't pass up the LoPrinzi, so this one will have to go. I've struggled a bit on the decision to sell this or my Kanilea...that's how much I like it!

So, here are the details:

2011 build Mainland Mahogany matte Tenor

I hate to say anything is in perfect condition, but this one is pretty close. I can't find anything that would make me say that's it's less than new.

It's currently strung re-entrant gCEA with D'addario J92 nylon strings. I switched them out from the stock Aquilas as I just don't like the feel of them. I used the J92s for the slightly lower tension they might provide.

Will ship in cheap Kala gig bag (UB-T).

$200 shipped in the US.

I could really use a nice heavy duty concert or tenor "gig bag" for traveling with a uke, so we might be able to work out a trade if you have an extra sitting around. I'm not really looking for any other trades at the moment. Unfortunately, I'm not interested in any international sales.

Finally, I strongly prefer Paypal for payment (I'll take care of any fees) and I'm only willing to ship to a confirmed/verified Paypal address.

Thanks!

IMG_1431_zps08e7713f.jpg

IMG_1430_zpscd6f88f6.jpg

IMG_1432_zpsc036d58c.jpg

IMG_1436_zps6e84ab33.jpg

A couple more here:

http://s872.beta.photobucket.com/user/nasoj26/library/2011 Mainland Mahogany Tenor - Matte

Sold! Had a nice face to face meeting with UU member jpags this morning for a local transaction. Great guy to work with so this one is now gone!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom