Martin OXK Soprano - $175

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tommy B

Reaction score
I am selling a like-new Martin OXK soprano ukulele, complete with Martin gigbag.

The OXK is modeled on a classic Martin soprano, but with a body made of high-pressure-laminate and a neck made of multiple plies of wood. It features a compensated saddle, side fret markers and a koa-grain look. The sound is bright and loud. The action is nice and low.

IMG_4244.jpgIMG_4234.jpgIMG_4235.jpg

More photos are here:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/shutterbutt/albums/72157690101561010

Thee price is $175 plus insured shipping (not to exceed $20 in the lower 48), payable by PayPal and only to be shipped to a verified PayPal address. Please message me with any questions, and thanks for looking!

Last edited:
Surprised this hasn't moved yet! I have had one (subsequently disposed of in a discretionary trade), and they are VERY nice; at the price being asked here, I'd say this would be an excellent value!

If I hadn't just purchased a Seagull parlor guitar I would surely grab this!!

Surprised this hasn't moved yet! I have had one (subsequently disposed of in a discretionary trade), and they are VERY nice; at the price being asked here, I'd say this would be an excellent value!

I'm a little surprised, too, Bill. If I weren't more of a concert/tenor player, I'd hang onto this for a vacation strummer. It's really a great take-anywhere soprano.

Nice choice, bsfloyd! I've got a Seagull Maritime Mini Jumbo. I really like Godín's guitars. If they made a conventional ukulele, I would be very tempted.

Thanks! I couldn't afford the all solid Maritime, but I got the Rustic Entourage Grand. Should be here tomorrow. I've been playing the Godin brands of acoustics for years and really like them.

But, back to your sale now!! (Complementary bump :))

I swear I'm not Tommy B's agent, but dang, I can't believe this one hasn't been snatched up yet, as it's a great uke at a bargain price !!!

A Martin OXK for only $175? If I didn't already have one I'd buy this instantly.

I know!! It's killing me that I don't have the full funds for it yet! Almost....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom