Millar Taroko Tenor - REVIEW

bazmaz

Reaction score
I've reviewed a couple of Millars before and they did as well as this one - this is a new exclusive to World of Ukes

I like this! A nice looking, nice sounding uke at a nice price. I agree, I think I would try some different strings, though. I am surprised that those are Worth Browns on it as it sounds a bit bright. Perhaps its's a good candidate for low G. I'd try Uke Logics or Living Water I think. Good review, Baz, though one thing you might change in the written portion. I think you meant exciting instead of exiting.

Nice review and really nice Uke. Looks like a winner.

I didn't mind the difference in color from the sides to the back. Actually liked it. A bit of a tri tone of woods when you look at the whole uke - but very cohesive. Like it. Attractive and sounds good.

I like this! A nice looking, nice sounding uke at a nice price. I agree, I think I would try some different strings, though. I am surprised that those are Worth Browns on it as it sounds a bit bright. Perhaps its's a good candidate for low G. I'd try Uke Logics or Living Water I think. Good review, Baz, though one thing you might change in the written portion. I think you meant exciting instead of exiting.
Oops!

Top Bottom