Missing Soprano

Timbuck

Reaction score
It started out on its journey to CA USA on the 17th October , according to tracking arrived at the "National Sorting Hub" 19th October ... Then disappeared off the radar ...The paperwork description informed all the courier workers what was in the parcel, so it makes sense that someone looking for Xmas presents has found just the ideal gift. I'll not be using that Courier service again. :cautious: .

So on Xmas morning, some unruly five year old will be hitting his elder sister with a Ken Timms sop.

What was its number, Ken - just in case it surfaces on Ebay?

Hopefully people will watch ebay, reverb and the various other sites

If you have a picture, post it here. That may also help locate it.
In fairness, the number is probably more useful as Timms ukes are very uniform looking.

It was the uke with fretboard marker 1mm off center, that was replaced by Ken Timms. I knew someone who would love to home the dot 1mm off uke and offered to buy it, Ken was very generous and sold it to me but is now missing in shipping. So if you ever see a 1mm off Ken Timms uke, check the serial number. That’s why it shows up on eBay. That uke sure has an interesting history!

It was the uke with fretboard marker 1mm off center, that was replaced by Ken Timms. I knew someone who would love to home the dot 1mm off uke and offered to buy it, Ken was very generous and sold it to me but is now missing in shipping. So if you ever see a 1mm off Ken Timms uke, check the serial number. That’s why it shows up on eBay. That uke sure has an interesting history!
There's one on eBay at the moment ..But it's not the missing one.

Is there a link? Unable to find it on the US site under your saved seller ID or Timms Ukulele...
Found it...

Last edited:
I am sorry for the troubles Tim. Disappointing that your hard work, heart and soul go into beautiful ukuleles with excited customers on the other end to have it lost. Hopefully it re-appeares.

That's unfortunate, maybe it will still turn up in the corner of some sorting office somewhere.

I guess it may be someone has dropped it/ handled it roughly and heard an awful wood cracking noise and rather than admit their mistake they have binned it when no-one is looking.

That's unfortunate, maybe it will still turn up in the corner of some sorting office somewhere.

I guess it may be someone has dropped it/ handled it roughly and heard an awful wood cracking noise and rather than admit their mistake they have binned it when no-one is looking.
I hope someone stole it instead of that fate.

I know how Ken packs his ukes. You could drop the parcel from a tall building and it would survive!

There's one on eBay at the moment ..But it's not the missing one.
The last 5 digits are 21022, though, looking at the enlarged photo through the sound hole.

Top Bottom