Mmorpg

OK got fed up of WOW with all the gearscore, intensity of instances, and stupid people...anyone know of a nice relaxing rpg where you can solo, team if you want and not forced to a heavy endgame?

Chris

Have you checked out the LOTR MMO? think it's gone freemium now so theres no harm/cost in trying it :)

OK got fed up of WOW with all the gearscore, intensity of instances, and stupid people...anyone know of a nice relaxing rpg where you can solo, team if you want and not forced to a heavy endgame?

I know one: WoW. :)

Seriously, I'm not sure where you're coming from here. I've leveled characters all the way to the max in WoW, doing it with almost no grouping or instances. I've never been "forced into a heavy endgame". That's one of the cool things about WoW, in fact. It doesn't force you into any one style of MMORPG playing.

Maybe you're just on a server full of goobers? Might be time to roll a character on another one. Although you'll find at least a few stupid people everywhere...

JJ

Last edited:
I'm not ditching wow, as you say it is big and varied and maybe the option of rolling a toon solo on another server is there...but are their any games where you can have top gear without being forced into an endgame?

Chris

hey try DC universe online it helps if u like dc comics but u can do alot of it solo or with just 2 peps(duo's) its pretty fun more of an arcade type combat

WOW is okay solo, albeit pretty repetitive. Cataclysm dumbs it down for the under-13 crowd with a 3-minute attention span, however. BGs and dungeons with random strangers is agony. Hoppers, idiots, children,, Rambos... all with the tactical and strategic planning skills of a gnat. I gave up playing COD and other FPS games online because of the hoppers. WOW is just another game full of them, so I avoid the multi-player episodes until they put an age and IQ qualification on the game. I figure you should have to pass a chess-based skill test before you're given a password to play with adults.

What language is this? ;)

<edit> Oops, wrong planet. This is Video Games.

Last edited:
Top Bottom