Moondance

Nickie

I Like it! Happy New Year to all of you!

S11LKO

HaHa! A song and performance I just have to smile at when listening as it makes me feel happy. GREAT STUFF! Very entertaining.

Mezcalero

UU VIP
UU VIP
More is not always better, but in this case 4 definitely goes places the two of you could't before without each of you overdubbing. Fantastic stuff and I hope you'll keep busy performing. Look forward to hearing more ~

The Ukelites

HaHa! A song and performance I just have to smile at when listening as it makes me feel happy. GREAT STUFF! Very entertaining.

Thanks you! I like your guitar collection, wish it was mine ��

The Ukelites

More is not always better, but in this case 4 definitely goes places the two of you could't before without each of you overdubbing. Fantastic stuff and I hope you'll keep busy performing. Look forward to hearing more ~

We are performing pretty often, about 50 or more times a year. This means we spend a lot of time together, band becam a second family almost. One of the best things music can do is connecting people.

S11LKO

Thanks you! I like your guitar collection, wish it was mine ��

HaHa! Thank you. It's grown by a couple now, but UU won't allow me any more characters in my signature to add them...lolol