Moore Bettah Koa Tenor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uke Up

Reaction score
SOLD.

Thank you all.

Beautiful Moore Bettah Koa Tenor Ukulele with 5A Master Grade Koa and an inlayed Geko on the headstock. It has Gotoh UPT Tuners, Ebony Fretboard, Side Soundport, Ebony Binding Top & Back, Purlfling Black/Green/Black, Ebony Heel & Tuner Buttons. Includes a white Oahu Fiberglass Hardshell Case.

I am not sure how I should be pricing this ukulele, so I welcome suggestions, pointers, and/or offers.

This ukulele was delivered to me in July of 2019, and as I am more an aficionado than a musician/player, this ukulele has seen only intermittent playing.

It is in PERFECT condition. I am selling it because I just bought another Chuck Moore Koa Tenor, a Slotted head tenor.

Attachments

• Moore Bettah 1.jpg
    Moore Bettah 1.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 263
  • Moore Bettah 2.jpg
    Moore Bettah 2.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 176
  • Moore Bettah 3.jpg
    Moore Bettah 3.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 190
  • Moore Bettah 4.jpg
    Moore Bettah 4.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 253
  • Moore Bettah 5.jpg
    Moore Bettah 5.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 185
Last edited:
Hi, and same for this listing... The attached pictures appear rather small, and I can barely see the details of this uke. Can you please upload larger, higher quality images?

I would if I could figure how.
Do you happen to know how to do that?

Upload to Flickr or some other site and use the actual JPG link in the post via link images or upload to a public album and share the link

It sounds even better than it looks, if that is possible.

If you mean do I have a sound sample of me showing I have no musical talent, or background, after 3 plus years of interment playing but with a HUGE smile on my face, then maybe I could make one. After thinking about it for 1 second, no, I can't risk subjecting myself to the embarrassment and humiliation. If you would like to hear and see me in a group of say 25, in the very back row mouthing lyrics but still with a HUGE smile ... even then, no...

Sadly I do not have any sound sample of this ukulele. I can say it sounds exactly the same as the new Slotted head Koa Tenor I just got from Chuck. Of course I should mention that I really do not have any musical ability - I hum off tune, can't keep time and I wear hearing aids. BUT I still love ukuleles and how they make me and everyone smile.

I don't mean to offend, you are making a very legitimate request, I just try not to take myself too seriously and I do that with my attempt at humor.

You don't have to display any talent. A simple GCEA strum and pick with some easy strums with various chord and string picking will suffice.

No elaborate strumming virtuosity or elaborate picking is necessary. Just a simple strum and fingerstyle pattern will suffice. Just something that demonstrates that the resonance it there and nothing is creating a buzz or dissonance to indicate that there are problems.

Of course, a song would be nice, but not necessary, to show the full capability of the uke.

Man if I had the funds right now I would jump all over this. What an opportunity to own a MooreBettah.

I’m interested if this is still for sale. Can I contact you directly? Brock

I have received a deposit and the ukulele is "On Hold".
I will update this thread as things progress.
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom