Sold Moore Bettah Tenor - 2021 Pearl n' Curl

Price
Please Contact
Shipping
Included
Size
Tenor
Wow! Just wow. That's exactly the kind of MooreBettah I have been looking for.

If the deal falls through, please contact me.

My feelings are "off the chain" after seeing this for the first time... I agree with all the complimentary posts regarding this CMMB tenor.

Ok, thank you but, I'm not sure of your reply, does that mean your Uke is no longer available?
regards,
MatteoMusic

The Marketplace Rules post has the rules, and @bcoryh is following them, and (as he said), he clarified before posting to make sure.

The "How to Buy and Sell..." post is suggestions and best practices, not rules. Including a price is generally recommended. Many buyers won't bother if you don't list one, but it isn't required.

That said, selling a Mo' Bettah is different from selling a commodity uke. I suspect most posters here are interested in the price just to ogle large numbers (I admit to being fascinated by the auctions on HMS!) Serious buyers probably want to talk to Cory about the instrument first anyway.

I'm happy to see such instruments here, even if I'm not personally interested, and I hope the best for Cory and for whoever ends up with the instrument.
I love it. The new stance on selling ukuleles on the forum. Good job admins!

I’d also encourage to remove comments that devalue or criticize the sale. There is no need for that and it’s disrespectful.

Top Bottom