Moving the forum today!

rayan

Ukulele Underground Staff
UU+
Reaction score
Hi everyone, we'll be making the big move to the new forum software today.

We will need to lock the forum while we snapshot and move everything over. this process will take a few hours. so if you see the forum is down, please be patient. we will be back and this will ensure the forum will be around for years to come.

Thank you all for your patience and for being a part of the UU forum for so long. here's to new beginnings!

Good luck! Looking forward to a quick return... and bigger and better!

Thanks for all your work in keeping this forum running.

Thanks for the heads up!

Fingers crossed!
Thanks for all your hard work. Patience is our middle name...

Thank you, Rayan (and everyone else!) Is it done now?

Signed in a few minutes ago, and love the new look! Hope it all goes well for all of us.

WOW! All shiny and new! The start of a new era.👍

John Colter

Good job, well done.
Please open a thread (or we may start new threads) to report problems.

1, One problem I notice is, the sticky threads don't have different style than the non-sticky threads, except there is a sticky icon for each sticky thread.
Can we give the sticky threads some different visual style?

2, Also the portrait icons are too big and quite distracting, especially the default icon with a single letter, such as W for my portrait. May we make them smaller? Or others like the big icons?

3, I hope the "new message style" which the subject in black bold font can become normal after a while, or after I visit the sub forum. That's to say, the subjects become normal font after I visit the sub forum again. I'm not sure if it's a problem, maybe it will become normal tomorrow.

Last edited:
Thank you Rayan and the team that was working hard behind the scenes to make this happen.

We all appreciate what you do.

Mahalo!

Top Bottom