Mrs Wilton's fine summer freckles - Suite for Solo Ukulele

Wonderful song, beautifully played. Those little shots of discord are brilliant, and some sections remind me of Baroque composers.
Thank you very much, Patty. I deeply appreciate your views. When I compose, I am not conscious of imitating a historical style - only of musically expressing my innermost feelings and life experiences. Stylistic features from the entire history of music can appear - from the Gregorian hymns of the Middle Ages to the complex soundscapes of Impressionism. The music is allowed to flow freely. Composing for ukulele is so inspiring! I really feel at home with this little instrument.

Patty

UU VIP
UU VIP
Thank you very much, Patty. I deeply appreciate your views. When I compose, I am not conscious of imitating a historical style - only of musically expressing my innermost feelings and life experiences. Stylistic features from the entire history of music can appear - from the Gregorian hymns of the Middle Ages to the complex soundscapes of Impressionism. The music is allowed to flow freely. Composing for ukulele is so inspiring! I really feel at home with this little instrument.
It is quite obvious that you are at home with this divine little instrument!

ploverwing

UU VIP
UU VIP
Thank you Simen for a peek at your process. How wonderful. And I am delighted that you're inspired to compose for ukulele, you do a beautiful job.
It is quite obvious that you are at home with this divine little instrument!
+1!