MY BACK PAGES - Collboration

Ken Middleton

MY BACK PAGES - Collaboration

Here's Aldrine, Seeso, Sebi, Baron, Dominator, Nigel, RussBuss, Kelly and me. Don't know how many of you caught this last week, but it is well worth looking at.

Last edited:

SoloRule

Wow and more wow what an amazing performance!
I am totally speechless! This is awesome and inspiring!
Thank you all !
May I ask how many hours it took to produce this?

Last edited:

JJFN

Outstanding work gentlemen, outstanding. Thank you for sharing a great tune.

Ken Middleton

Wow and more wow what an amazing performance!
I am totally speechless! This is awesome and inspiring!
Thank you all !
May I ask how many hours it took to produce this?

The whole project took 3 months, or there about. It took a week or two to plan: song, participants, key, instrumentals, etc. Recording and videoing took a long time. The audio track took a while to get right and the video came together quickly. The majority of the work was done by RussBuss.

SoloRule

The whole project took 3 months, or there about. It took a week or two to plan: song, participants, key, instrumentals, etc. Recording and videoing took a long time. The audio track took a while to get right and the video came together quickly. The majority of the work was done by RussBuss.

Very very impressive. RussBuss did a super job on the editing. You guys are truly the PRO!! Every one of you have such unique vocal. I am happy to see a Canadian is part of the team or that's in U.K.?

Last edited:

Jim Hanks

That's awesome! And pretty cool to see that I have the same mic as Russ and same headphones as Aldrine. :cool:

Ken Middleton

Very very impressive. RussBuss did a super job on the editing. You guys are truly the PRO!! Every one of you have such unique vocal. I am happy to see a Canadian is part of the team or that's in U.K.?

Thanks for the kind words.

And yes, Nigel is a real Canadian.

Croaky Keith

Outstanding production - equal to any commercial offering.

Thanks for posting it here.

bratsche

Wow, excellent job by all, and the editing was superb too! (And I could finally understand all the lyrics to this song...) Clicked through to the YouTube link just to re-listen and hit "like".

bratsche