Myamoe Curly Myrtle Super Soprano Classic 1000 euro plus shipping EU

steveholt

Reaction score
Hi Folks,

Up for sale is my Gordon, Char and Aaron built Mya-moe Myrtle Super Soprano.

Curly Myrtle top, back & sides, Koa body binding and rosette, Hand-rubbed oil finish, Radiused Ebony fretboard with Koa binding & Abalone markers.
Mahogany neck, Peghed brand geared tuners. Full build spec and pics are seen at instrument 2331 in the uke tracker.

Instrument is immaculate except for a tiny ding on the binging at the lower bout from case buckle being knocked shut.

IMG-20210818-WA0047.jpg

Ill upload more pics a little later on as this has crashed a few times.

1000 euro plus cost of insured shipping within EU and to UK.

Last edited:
Beautiful wood combination!
I am more interested in a concert body size, but temptation is a dangerous thing. It is not that many Mya Moe myrtle ukes that show up for sale this side of the pond.

Do you have any sound samples?

Also, is it correct that it is equipped with only a button at the heel of the neck and none at the bottom?

I do not have any sound samples I am afraid.
I am an embarrassingly poor player, and also lack the equipment.

It is a particularly sweet ukulele, my wife's favourite to hear me playing in the kitchen. To my ears it has a harp-like, sweet and clear tone. It is not percussive in the way my timms soprano is, nor does it bark like that instrument.

And for strapbutton, there is an ebony end pin, which is not visible on my photos due to angle, but might be visible on the myamoe ukutracker.

I'll add a further photo on Monday or Tuesday to show the button and see what I can do re: sound clip.

Top Bottom