Nalu Uke

Fluke&Martin

Reaction score
Didn't know where i should post this because there is no "Selling tips" board.

Does anyone know, roughly, how much a used Nalu Kaikoo would be worth?? if its in good condition?? i know you cant tell exactly but i just need a ballpark estimate. Thanks!!

Since a Google search on "Nalu Kaikoo" brings up two different models (yes they are new, but there's a $200 price difference between then!) on eBay, you need to be a bit more specific.

Otherwise, your question is a lot like asking "How much is a used car worth? If its in good condition??", and any answers you get can only be based on the information you provide.

Good luck!

-Kurt​

Is this a tenor?

No, not really - all I can tell it that it has a cutaway.

So, is it a tenor, concert, soprano?
Acoustic only, or acoustic/electric?
How old? String type? Construction? (Solid or laminate?)
Type of tuners? (Sealed or open gear? Brand?)

So far, you've gone from "How much is a used car worth?" to "How much is a black used car worth?"

-Kurt

The next question is, are you selling it to buy a new instrument, or just to get rid of it? If you're trying to trade up, try Guitar Showcase, on S. Bascom. They also do consignment sales. Another option is Ukulele Source, in Japantown. Smiley and Janet are Nalu dealers.

-Kurt​

This Nalu Kaikoo Tenor, has

-Gloss black solid spruce top
-solid zebra wood sides and back
-Black binding
-Inlaid Abalone
-Active Mi-Si pickups inside, instead of batteries you just plug the charger into the input of the Nalu and all it takes is one minute to charge up and your good to go for hours.
-Geared Grover tuners

The one on ebay has different pickups than mine, so i have no idea how much i should sell this puppy for.

Top Bottom