NAMM 2014 Meet up! Grassy knoll get-together

Aldrine Guerrero

Ukulele Underground Staff
Reaction score
In a tiny rock in the middle of the sea :D
It's that time of the year again folks! We're available to do it either Thursday, Friday, or Sunday night! Who wants in? Lemme know and we can start spreading the word!

It's that time of the year again folks! We're available to do it either Thursday, Friday, or Sunday night! Who wants in? Lemme know and we can start spreading the word!

I want in either Thurs or Friday. I will be on a plane back home Saturday evening. Hope to meet you and many other UU folks!

Cheers,

Wish I could make it out there, gonna wait until you come back East again! Open Mic!

Aloha Aldrine

I'm trying to get a ticket, It's a maybe. But Saturday would be best for me. Driving to LA in Friday night traffic is unpleasant. And I realize my "maybe" isn't worth dictating the meet-up. But, that's my 2-cents.

But it sure would be great to meet and hang out with the UU crowd. Put some names with faces, and play some ukulele. Sounds good.

I'll be there whenever you want, hermano.
I get in Tuesday night, midnight and don't leave until Monday, so I'm easy (as the actress said to the bishop!)

Why not set this up as a poll to keep it easy to keep track of which day works for the most ukers?

Saturday Night is Craig and Sarah's show at Islnd Bazaar so that's probably why Aldrine didn't include it.

I vote for Friday night.

Dinner after?

Saturday Night is Craig and Sarah's show at Islnd Bazaar so that's probably why Aldrine didn't include it.

I vote for Friday night.

Dinner after?

Sounds good to me, haven't heard from Ken. I presume he's coming again this year.

Prefer Friday, but I will show up whenever people decide. Just a 20 min. drive. Looking forward to Island Bazaar too.

Friday will be our day then. I omitted Saturday because Craig and Sarah have a performance that night that you guys shouldn't miss out on! They play at island bazaar that night. So, we'll all meet at 7 pm by the grassy knoll. Me and the other UU dudes are gonna come as early as we can but we'll be shooting for that time to meet up. I'm super excited and can't wait to see you guys! We can't break this awesome NAMM tradition hahaha. See you guys there!

Friday will be our day then. I omitted Saturday because Craig and Sarah have a performance that night that you guys shouldn't miss out on! They play at island bazaar that night. So, we'll all meet at 7 pm by the grassy knoll. Me and the other UU dudes are gonna come as early as we can but we'll be shooting for that time to meet up. I'm super excited and can't wait to see you guys! We can't break this awesome NAMM tradition hahaha. See you guys there!

Woot! See you there!

Hope I can come! It would be a great birthday present!

Top Bottom