Need Tab/Help with Ebb Tide

johnnysmash

Can someone help me with Ebb Tide? I have the single note melody to the song but cannot seem to find or fit in the correct chords. I think there is some minor chords and diminished chords in the song.

Ed1

UU VIP
UU VIP
I found it in an old fake book. pm me.

Jan D

I cannot figure out how to pm you on here. Do you know how?
Messages are now called “Conversations.” Click on your Inbox (upper right corner of screen). From the drop-down box, click on “Start a Conversation” and then go from there.

Jan D

Johnny,
I just found an even easier way to pm Ed1. Click on the big round orangey “E“ logo to the left of his response (the circle where some members have a photo instead of a letter). In the Drop Down box, click on “Start a Conversation.”

Ed1

UU VIP
UU VIP
It appears that PMs are now called "conversations". Hover over the person's avatar (to the left of their post), and a dialog should pop-up with the option "Start conversation." I'm guessing that's how you send a PM now.

Alternatively, you can click on the envelope icon in the menu bar at the top (where you also go to view private messages sent to you). But there, when you "start a new conversation," you'll have to enter the handle of the person you want to message, so make a note of t