New Deluxe Tenor Models from Kamaka

a Koa Sprucetop tenor deluxe

Too rich for my blood but they look great. Glad to see you are feeling better.

Bindings are a little much for me, but I'm sure they're great ukuleles.

Last edited:
Bindings are a little much for me, but I'm sure they're great ukuleles.

I can agree with that. I prefer the clean look of HF-3 with nice koa curls - or the nice elegant bindings on Jake's ukes, but that's someting different.

Glad to see your posts again. Hope you are feeling better. Those "deluxe" Kamakas sure sound sweet.

Here's a sneak peek at the latest production models available. Tenor size

I like I like

Good to see you back again Mike!

The rope binding is available on the concerts too. I opted to have just the 3A curly koa, no binding, because I have an Ohta San

Beautiful!

Beautiful!

I'm so used to seeing nothing but full, Koa bodies from Kamaka that it seems odd to see a spruce topped one. Have they done a lot of that in the past?

That Koa is beautiful!!! Kamaka makes a great uke....but I am not a fan of the rope binding. Phew......saved me some $$$ there!!!

wow, I love the spruce top....can't wait to hear a sound sample!

Me too! I like the rope binding on the spruce top deluxe Kamakas. It seems to work well with the different colors in the spruce and koa.

Was not a fan of rope binding either but love the sound of my Ohta San cedar top so much, that the rope binding is more appealing to me now. My uke looks like a spruce top because the cedar is white cedar. The koa used for the back, sides and headstock is just gorgeous. It's a striking combination. Casey Kamaka chooses the wood sets for the Ohta Sans.

Welcome back Mike! These are beautiful! I've always had my heart set on a Kamaka and my lovely wife just bought herself a $5000 sewing/quilting machine, so she's feeling a little guilty! Looks like I can maybe get one and that Koa is just to die for! How much and when will it be available?

That's the thing with camera phones under fluorescent lights. We already have to deal with images being digital and 2 dimensional. These new models need a bit of pro gear to even attempt a fraction of the beauty they behold. These are the nicest Kamaka's I have seen short of Casey's custom work.
1270985_10151637176810863_1791841430_o.jpg

Top Bottom