New Elder Scrolls!

Okay, Skyrim is released on the 11th of September. Massive hype for this game from me! I've been mad for these games ever since the days of Arena and Daggerfall. I never got to play Morrowind sadly, but Oblivion was literally the reason why I got a 360. Feverishly getting all the achievements was absolutely amazing and it's still the only game that I have 100% of the gamerscore for.

Anyone else feeling the Skyrim love?

I don't know much about it so far, other than that it's going to have a very Norse feeling to it...

Can't wait till this game comes out! Looks awesome, it's going to be tough love for the uke when the game comes out!

I saw a commercial for morrowind on toonami cartoon network when i was a kid, and went out and got morrowind.
i still just walk around and explore the world.
same with oblivion.

Everyone knows, when it is released, no one will see me for a couple weeks

I played both morrowind and Oblivion - both amazing! Morrowind slightly more so, I felt more immersed into the gameplay and story - lets just say my xbox got a little bit hot being run too much with me playing it :p

Skyrim, wow. trailers look amazing, and it'll be interesting to see what they implement into the game/what they'll change about the oblivion game mechanics. I'm getting it for sure :D

Great games for their times, but buggy, both of them.Still, the company has progressed since then - witness Fallout Las Vegas.

Love my RPG's and worked through many of the MMo's and not found a place to pitch my tent. Never played any of the elder scroll series and they seem hard to get...maybe this should be a first as everyone raves about them!

Chris

What I liked about the earlier games was the huge modding community that spawned around them. New quests, maps, weapons, magic, buildings... gave the game more life. PC only, of course, but then every decent game is on the PC.

no doubt this will be one of my favorite games ever. i don't think i'm going to allow myself to play it until winter break because i'm heading off to college in a few days and if i bought it when it was released the word study would be as alien to me as sleep

Steam had Oblivion & Morrowind on sale for $14.99 the pair (GOTY editions). Oblivion will run under Win 7, but not Morrowind (or so I've been told).

For sure this will be a great game if it is anything like Morrowind or Oblivion. Still, the game I am waiting for is Thief 4. Thief 3 being my all time favorite game.

Sky rim is seriously cutting into my uke time...

Ok guys...before I get skyrim, a guy I know told me that the lore reflects back into the other games of the series....Does the lore go back beyond morrowind and oblivion, and is the game understandable as a standalone?

Cheers,

Chris

Top Bottom