New Kanilea Aldrine T :)

Tomahawk

Reaction score
Finally my new Aldrine T has arrived ! I love this Uke, it's everything I hoped it would be and more! Sounds Incredible .feels great really solid. Looks sooo beautiful :) after selling off my pineapple Sunday and my Ohana Tenor .and waiting for months to get this Uke in my hand..I can't put it down .Kanilea and Aldrine did a perfect job! I'll never play anything else..sorry I don't have my computer running or I'd have pics on here. But I do have some up on Facebook ( Shawn Carper ) if anyone is interested.you can find me on Aldrines Facebook wall.posted one pic on there.ill have pics up as soon as I can...if I had 3thumbs they would be way way up ! Lol

Ho, Bruddah Tomahawk!

CONGRATS on your new Kanile'a Aldrine Signature tenor!!!:cheers: That is one fine uke!!! I had the privilege of playing the one that Kanile'a brought to the NAMM SHOW earlier this year and it was awesome!!! It was well worth the wait! Enjoy your fabulous new uke!

Congratulations! That's great news! (BTW - I'm enjoying the Pineapple Sunday!)

Kathryn

Did it come strung with Aquilas? What do you mean by "analysis plus cables"? I get that cables mean you plugged it into an amp but what do you mean by "analysis"?

Thanks everyone .finally got some T2s on it.and analysis plus cables :) sounds so sweet.

Did it come strung with Aquilas? What do you mean by "analysis plus cables"? I get that cables mean you plugged it into an amp but what do you mean by "analysis"?
He actually means the brand of the cables. Try googling the phrase "Analysis Plus Cables".

Congrats on the magnificent uke, Tomahawk!

Photos please - can't wait to see it. Congrats!

Congratulations...Kanile's uke surely sounds great...

Top Bottom