New Kiwaya KTS-4 availabilty

Calbrit

I've been trying to find a new Kiwaya KTS-4 from any US retailer but have not yet tracked one down. Everywhere I have looked seems to be sold out. If anyone knows where one might be please let me know.

Thanks all.

NewKid

I had to buy my Kiwaya soprano from the UK. I bought a KTS-7 from Matt Stead at The Uke Room. I received it in 5 days!

Calbrit

I had to buy my Kiwaya soprano from the UK. I bought a KTS-7 from Matt Stead at The Uke Room. I received it in 5 days!

Wow! They're that scarce? Did you have to pay Customs Duty and Sales Tax on top?

Last edited:

NewKid

Wow! They're that scarce? Did you have to pay Customs Duty and Sales Tax on top?

Yes, I did have to pay customs duty that was quite a surprise to me. I got a bill from FedEx about three weeks later. I did not pay sales tax but I did pay for shipping. So there was definitely a premium but the Kiwaya KTS-7 was more than worth it to me. I did get a nice discount from Matt Stead at The Uke Room to offset most of that cost.

Calbrit

Yes, I did have to pay customs duty that was quite a surprise to me. I got a bill from FedEx about three weeks later. I did not pay sales tax but I did pay for shipping. So there was definitely a premium but the Kiwaya KTS-7 was more than worth it to me. I did get a nice discount from Matt Stead at The Uke Room to offset most of that cost.

Thanks for responding. I'm glad you are happy with that Ukulele. Maybe like a lot of things, Covid has reduced Kiwaya's output.