New Uke day, but a day late. Moore Bettah.

joep

That is a beautiful ululele. I bet it sounds every bit as good as it looks. You're a lucky man. Thanks for posting. Waiting to hear it.

Dan Uke

UU VIP
UU VIP
Wow..how long were you on the waiting list as it's not one of those first one to respond ukes!!!

Ronnie Aloha

Mahalo Sen. Dan, R.I.P.
UU VIP
Wow, just WOW! Enjoy it!

I was fortunate to get mine in 24 hours from the remote part of the Big Island to Los Angeles. Chuck sent it Friday with expected delivery on Monday or Tuesday when lo and behold I'm in my driveway on Saturday and the post lady pulls up and takes out this big box! Great time for delivery to be early!

Last edited:

ukeeku

Very nice. I hope you bring it next time I see you. I would love to get a sound sample of it to add to my site.
I would be willing to keep it for a few months to review it if you like, just to make sure it is up to specs :p

Trinimon

When I get to the next level of my playing skills <cough> I'd love to treat myself to one of these beauties! Congrats! Most jealous!

dkcrown

Congrats olgoat. Stunning koa and of course, workmanship.

ItsAMeCasey

wow, what a beautiful uke. If I could choose any custom it'd definitely be a moore bettah. congrats!

garywj

Very, very nice. I like the offset sound hole. I assume you will find it to be loud. I am also anxiously waiting today for a package from Hawaii. Enjoy!

mds725

UU VIP
UU VIP
That's an absolutely stunning ukulele, and I enjoyed looking at the build photos. Congrqatulations!

Nickie

Wow, congratulations! That is beautiful! Ihope you enjoy it for many years.

olgoat52

So nice of you to offer Tim. You are just the most considerate guy I know. :D
Very nice. I hope you bring it next time I see you. I would love to get a sound sample of it to add to my site.
I would be willing to keep it for a few months to review it if you like, just to make sure it is up to specs :p

olgoat52

Yes. It's an ebony overlay. Spanish cedar neck. The Koa is actually a lot darker than the pics make it look. The contrast between the light koa binding and the dark koa back/tops and sides is very subtle but really pretty.

Nice man! I like the headstock. Ebony- yea?

olgoat52

Thanks all. It was an incredible experience working with Chuck. He is very open to ideas and comments but has a strong sense of what the uke should be or as he puts it, the uke often tells him what it should be.

This uke was supposed to be about the woods and the sound for me and Chuck kept me and the uke on track.

It's a long long long wait to get started but the build experience is top notch once you start.

I can't wait for this guy to get played in. It is really awesome.