New Uke day, but a day late. Moore Bettah.

Congratulations Tim, what a beautiful ukulele. Enjoy it mate. Loved the slideshow too, that was truly something in itself, well done and thanks for showing it off through each stage, gave a real insight into the build process.

Chuck takes really great photos although he say he doesn't. But then it is probably pretty hard to take a bad photo in paradise.. :)
Congratulations Tim, what a beautiful ukulele. Enjoy it mate. Loved the slideshow too, that was truly something in itself, well done and thanks for showing it off through each stage, gave a real insight into the build process.

Stunning in every way. Just beautiful.

And talk about service. The uke got lost for a day in San Francisco and Chuck hopped a red eye flight to go look for it. It showed up in Chicago the next day but he couldn't get a flight back home till after thanksgiving and ended up drinking in an air port bar until he got a line on a tramp steamer to get him back to the Big Island.

At least that's what he told me....

I am very curious about what this gorgeous uke sounds like.

Love the inlay bling. Noticeable, but not overdone.

And talk about service. The uke got lost for a day in San Francisco and Chuck hopped a red eye flight to go look for it. It showed up in Chicago the next day but he couldn't get a flight back home till after thanksgiving and ended up drinking in an air port bar until he got a line on a tramp steamer to get him back to the Big Island.

They tell me if I do a good job on deck they'll drop me off in Honolulu on their way to Pago Pago. With any luck I'll be home for Christmas. I believe in going the extra mile or two. :(

You can fool some of the people all of the time, or all of the people some of the time, but you can fool me most any time..
They tell me if I do a good job on deck they'll drop me off in Honolulu on their way to Pago Pago. With any luck I'll be home for Christmas. I believe in going the extra mile or two. :(

Top Bottom