NUD KoAloha yay!

Sporky

It has come at last!!!!
After the issues chronicled in another thread... KoAloha came through for me and, some postal delays later,
my new child has come home.
Tis the last silver 25th anniversary edition KTM-25. This one is a factory special because of a microscopic chip in the fretboard binding, well into the soundboard area. Actually I totally forgot it was there so I didn't take a photo of it.
It's absolutely gorgeous with particularly curly koa for a KoAloha I feel. It feels and sounds great. In terms of feel in the hands I knew that the KTM was perfect for me because of the KTM-00 MG I briefly possessed. The ebony headstock is just sublime, I absolutely love the contrast with the main mahogany piece at the top of the crown.
Also I was very impressed with the regular black geared tuners on the KTM, very very smooth and unobtrusive. Somehow these silver ones are even nicer.
I'm relieved and quite happy that things finally worked out and I can play!!

Attachments

• 94UPzRH.jpeg
    94UPzRH.jpeg
    743 KB · Views: 22

Euph

Congrats! You definitely deserve it after all of the trouble you went through!!

Arik

“Where words fail, music speaks.”
UU VIP
That looks great! That crossrock case looks pretty cool too!! Congrats!!!

rainbow21

Glad it all finally worked out for you. KoAloha did a great job on their 25th anniversary models and you are fortunate to snag one at this late date.

Cadia

Wonderful! Congrats and enjoy your special uke! I do love KoAloha, they make great ukes and have excellent customer service.

Bluesy

UU VIP
UU VIP
Oh it's a real beaut!

Congratulations on the new uke and for working your way through a very frustrating situation to a very bright NUD.

Bluesy.

rhiggie

I've played a couple of these KTM-25's (and bought one of them) and Ko'Aloha has a very consistent build, look and sound, and it's excellent! Congrats on yours...

Sporky

Thank you for all the kind words and for the support as I waited to get to this point :)
I called KoAloha to say how happy I am and it was Moms on the phone. Her and Pops are just so sweet.

rafter

Thank you for all the kind words and for the support as I waited to get to this point :)
I called KoAloha to say how happy I am and it was Moms on the phone. Her and Pops are just so sweet.

Yeah, they seem like good people.

Contrails

Congratulations. Very happy to hear that everything ended up well for you! The Koaloha guys are wonderful people.

Kenn2018

UU VIP
UU VIP
Fantastic. Lovely instrument with fabled Ko'Aloha sound. A happy ending.