Opening Day is coming up!

Any Oakland Athletics fans on Ukulele Underground?

my sister splits season tickets with someone, so despite being a long time giants fan (and former season ticket holder at at&t and candlestick) i've been going to more than a few at o.co the past couple of years. park is horrible, but always a good team to rout for.

Go Sox!

Just found this thread...as I'm watching the Red Sox and Texas on NESN via MLB.com. So cool to hear Jerry Remy and Don Orsillo way out here in the Midwest. Lived in Boston for a couple of decades. Glad to see the (understandable) dire prognostication in the first post was a bit off. Looks like a good year for the Red Sox. (But tonight's not too good so far). Gotta keep looking further down the Forum list. So many goodies on this site.

Frank

Last edited:
Just found this thread...as I'm watching the Red Sox and Texas on NESN via MLB.com. So cool to hear Jerry Remy and Don Orsillo way out here in the Midwest. Lived in Boston for a couple of decades. Glad to see the (understandable) dire prognostication in the first post was a bit off. Looks like a good year for the Red Sox. (But tonight's not too good so far). Gotta keep looking further down the Forum list. So many goodies on this site.

Frank

I am pleasantly surprised by the Sox this year. After last year and the dire September the year before, I had little hope for 2013. But they are playing great (tonight being an anomaly). I love my MLB tv so I can hear Don and Remy every day. Even when the Sox are bad, they are fun. :)

Top Bottom