Other Instrument Related Forums

Rick Turner

Reaction score
Each forum that I've visited, posted upon, or lurked around seems to have its own distinct flavor, and some are more visited by real experts, luthiers, and curators than others.

Two I highly recommend are The Banjo Hangout and the Mandolin Cafe. Both have extremely high level discussions going on about the instruments...vintage and new...and the musical content is really good as well.

Check 'em out. You'll see some significant differences between them and between them and the UU. It's great to get a wider perspective and to see and hear what else is out there in the acoustic universe.

Each forum that I've visited, posted upon, or lurked around seems to have its own distinct flavor, and some are more visited by real experts, luthiers, and curators than others.

Two I highly recommend are The Banjo Hangout and the Mandolin Cafe. Both have extremely high level discussions going on about the instruments...vintage and new...and the musical content is really good as well.

Check 'em out. You'll see some significant differences between them and between them and the UU. It's great to get a wider perspective and to see and hear what else is out there in the acoustic universe.

Agree 100% about the Mandolin Cafe and Banjo Hangout. Am there quite often, along with the Mando Hangout. Good folk on all of them.

Top Bottom