Out in the Snow

Booli

This is GREAT!

Very nice old-timey feel. Kind of reminds me of Fred Astaire's vocal style.

Keep 'em coming!

Thanks for sharing :)

DebRocks

Wonderful! I picture myself sitting by a roaring fireplace, drinking a mug of something hot and spicy, and just thinking about possibly going out in the snow (or not) :)

Today, I went to the dog park with my dog, out in the snow... -4 degree windchills. He loved it.

Thanks so much for sharing!

Deb

mountain goat

No surprises that this is freakin incredible. Your voice...geez. I hope you're making money. Thanks brother, jon.

pluck

Glad to discover your soundcloud cause waiting around for your youtube is painful.

Jnobianchi

Glad to discover your soundcloud cause waiting around for your youtube is painful.

Haha!! Yeah. I don't do YouTube that much anymore. Sorry about that! There's nowhere to shoot them anymore, as I practice clarinet in the car these days.

Thank you, Mountain goat! That's very kind of you. Making money, but in public relations. At least I'm not losing any money in music. :D Thanks, Doc! Feeling more confident these days, because I'm doing four gigs a month, more or less. Keeps you in practice!

Deb - that's just the feel I was thinking of when I wrote this. And the decision to stay inside always wins. :D Thank you, Booli - Fred Astaire? Man, that's the best comparison I think I've ever gotten.

Happy Holiday, guys and gal!

J