I'm finally to the stage where I can glue the bridge on my Stew Mac tenor uke. While I've been waiting for the Tung Oil to cure, I've started wood preparation on a pair of new instruments, a Kasha tenor uke based on Hana Lima 'Ia plans, and a Kasha-braced nylon tenor guitar, 23" scale, based on Scott Antes plans. The uke will be Black Walnut and Redwood, and the tenor guitar will be Indian Rosewood and Redwood. Yesterday morning I spent much of the morning thickness sanding tonewood. I need to invest in a good dust collecting system - my poor shop vac just couldn't keep up. Here are a couple of progress pics.