Phobias ?

bengbengchicken

Reaction score
Goodmorning,afternoon,night ;D

Do u guys have any phobias ?
Soy un poco curioso x] Im coulrophobic, which is having a fear of clowns ):
Ooohmy goodness. They just scare me soo much .. like :eek:

How about you guys ? Surely, im not the only one here with a phobia .. right? D:
Hehehe; Jkaay; but yes, You guys have any phobias ?

I know this is REALLY random, but idk. just wanted to ask :)

I'm afraid of cockroaches.
Not the little tiny ones, the giant 5 inch ones that have wings and crawl super fast

As someone who was scarred emotionally by Steven Spielberg's "Jaws" when my Mom took me to see it (I was 4 at the time), I still have a raving ridiculous phobia of great white sharks. I have difficulty even looking at pictures of them. Yet for some sick reason, I watch "Shark Week" on Discovery Channel every year. But only with someone else in the room, and with my feet up on the couch. I still remember the episode with the camera inside the fake seal. **shudder**

Not crazy about heights or big spiders either, but sharks are the biggie.

I'm totally afraid of the dark. And clowns.

As someone who was scarred emotionally by Steven Spielberg's "Jaws" when my Mom took me to see it (I was 4 at the time), I still have a raving ridiculous phobia of great white sharks. I have difficulty even looking at pictures of them. Yet for some sick reason, I watch "Shark Week" on Discovery Channel every year. But only with someone else in the room, and with my feet up on the couch. I still remember the episode with the camera inside the fake seal. **shudder**

Not crazy about heights or big spiders either, but sharks are the biggie.

is there a video to this? Id like to see it.

I have a thing about heights, but I will still go near places where I can fall to my death easily. Go figure.

I have a thing about heights, but I will still go near places where I can fall to my death easily. Go figure.

Hmm, my fear of heights is really weird.
I mean, i am sooo afraid of going on the second step of a ladder; that i may fall off and die.
But, im alright with rollercoasters;Theyre one of my favorite things. and im not afraid of dying from a coaster

Don't be such a sissy Matiu. Haha just kidding I am not a fan of spiders either.

Snakes though I will run the other way if they are in the wild. I cant stand them. They are ok in a zoo or pet shop.

High places kind of get to me too.

really? i like snakes, when i lived on 10 acres there was snakes and my dad killed heaps with our hose

but if i walk into a web... jumping up and down slapping my head

:cheers:

I'm afraid of heights (acrophobia?), I got an abnormal paranoia that an asteroid is somehow gonna hit me, and my biggest fear, guns. Those things could kill someone instantly. And theres a saying "Guns don't kill people, people kill people". UHHHH how does those people kill each other?? Is it not with guns too??? XDDD

I don't like spiders.

And I have a big irrational fear of dogs. I dunno why but I really never want to be near one. And people that own dogs always say "Oh you would love my dog he's so cute" but I don't think they get it. And when you're out walking and someone's dog runs over to you they'll just smile at you while their dog invades your personal space. But really I do not like them at all. There's a nice three-legged dog that lives beside me, and he's nice and I like him, and there's another small dog I pass on the way home and I pat her when she's behind the fence. Otherwise, nope. Don't like dogs.

Top Bottom