Please, somebody buy this

Since we are all having fun baiting each other, this is my addition here:

Seriously...

Seriously...
That’s nice! I can’t imagine that lasting long.

Seriously...
I saw that listing & listened to that sound sample today, and expect that to sell quickly, even at that price. Oh, my, it's lovely.

Seriously...
It's gone! A pretty, fantastic uke.

Gorgeous and affordable. AArrgh!

As Rainbow21 (below) points out, it must be a 'lammie' top and body.

Last edited:

Reverb is currently offering 15% off on this which brings it to less than $420 *including shipping.* This is an upgrade from a KTS-4, just a small step below a KTS-7, and yet it’s cheaper than a 4. Mine is one of my most-treasured ukulele. If you’ve been looking for a great soprano, you can’t beat it.

Reverb is currently offering 15% off on this which brings it to less than $420 *including shipping.* This is an upgrade from a KTS-4, just a small step below a KTS-7, and yet it’s cheaper than a 4. Mine is one of my most-treasured ukulele. If you’ve been looking for a great soprano, you can’t beat it.
Wow, that is a killer deal. From what I can tell, the only real big difference between that and the KTS-7 is the added ornamentation

Seriously, for anyone who wants something in the Martin style, it does not get much better than this. Kiwaya build quality, sound and playability is second to none. Look at this listing from a while back for comparison and see what the original price was

As far as looks, it is very much like the later 50's and 60s Martin style 3 after they got rid of a few of the features like the stripe down the fingerboard and diamond inlays.

According to Reverb , "Predicted to Sell Soon , Only 1 available and 1 other person has this in their cart"

According to Reverb , "Predicted to Sell Soon , Only 1 available and 1 other person has this in their cart"
Let's all put this into our carts to "help" that person buy it.

Remember, this thread is all about getting somebody else to buy something to relief the poster the pleasures of buying :)

Remember, this thread is all about getting somebody else to buy something to relief the poster the pleasures of buying :)
My thoughts exactly . ;)

I think that someone is me... I don’t plan to buy it but was not sure if the price was before or after the discount. Added it to the cart to see the final price.

I see a price of $487 + tax. No additional 15% discount.

I see a price of $487 + tax. No additional 15% discount.
Regular price is $550 , - 15% discount of $82.50 = $467.50 + $20 shipping =$487.50 .
By the way , when I put it in my cart just to check , message says " 2 other people have this in their carts " .

Top Bottom