Please, somebody buy this

How did I miss this? It would be in my hands IF I did not have a custom BR being built. And I will be selling a Mya Moe soprano soon to make room. I love the aNueNue ukuleles and think their sopranos have great tone and sustain.

New Moore Bettah up for auction at The Ukulele Site. Ulu top with The Tree back/sides. Will be interesting to see where the price ends up…https://theukulelesite.com/auction-...-custom-tenor-2220-ulu-the-tree-mahogany.html
Seven minutes... "only" at $14,300 high bid (a bargain?)

$14,600 with two minutes... every bid now resets the auction clock to two minutes.

Now $15550 with four bidders pushing over 71 bids

Eight minutes past official end time... five bidders. Over $16k and 85 bids... good show!

Over 100 bids... it may be awhile as still a few bidders. I believe you have to budget at least $20+k if you want to land it. It has gotta be stressful if you are in the game.

Last edited:
It’s funny, this bidding could be something you bet on. Right now Fra**** really wants it 😂
So many of the bids by "dia***" and "Fra***" are just $25 over the last "high" bid. I know you don't want to overpay, but it's an interesting strategy that's going to prolong the bidding.

Also, I heard the Moore Bettah at Ukulele Friend that also uses "The Tree" was going to be around $20k. Will be interesting to see where this one lands.

So many of the bids by "dia***" and "Fra***" are just $25 over the last "high" bid. I know you don't want to overpay, but it's an interesting strategy that's going to prolong the bidding.

Also, I heard the Moore Bettah at Ukulele Friend that also uses "The Tree" was going to be around $20k. Will be interesting to see where this one lands.
So , this is a soft close / dynamic ending auction .

Last edited:
what happens at auction when 2 people are equally desperate. price totally blows up. wow...

Top Bottom