Please, somebody buy this

Ohh, beautiful wood on the Kimo "the tree" tenor. I bet it sounds fantastic. So many lovely ukuleles these days. We're lucky to have so many choices, even if we're just browsing the internet and not buying.

somebody got a Cyber Sunday bargain .
Speaking of cyber bargains, and going from the sublime to the not quite ridiculous, The Donner TUC-1 Tenor kit is on sale at Amazon for $64 and with a currently available $9 coupon that brings it down to $55.

Maui music soprano
What a sweet little uke. And radiused fretboard. Hmmm.

good price on a used flea (old bridge) and tkl gun case bag

I almost want to click Calculate Shipping Costs, but too afraid I might bid by mistake.
I once accidentally bought 17 sheep at the livestock auction. Intensely embarrassing. Luckily we had room for them and were planning on buying some that day anyway. Just not 17, and not those.

I think I am the subject derailler of the month. Sorry about that, Pete.

I once accidentally bought 17 sheep at the livestock auction. Intensely embarrassing. Luckily we had room for them and were planning on buying some that day anyway. Just not 17, and not those.

I think I am the subject derailler of the month. Sorry about that, Pete.
How the hell did that happen?!

How the hell did that happen?!
I was young and new to the auction, and was trying to ask if I could cut one out of the flock by raising one finger in the air and hollering my question. As I said, intensely embarrassing. And frightening! I had about enough money for three, but not 17. My father bailed me out, laughing so hard he could barely write the check.

I was young and new to the auction, and was trying to ask if I could cut one out of the flock by raising one finger in the air and hollering my question. As I said, intensely embarrassing. And frightening! I had about enough money for three, but not 17. My father bailed me out, laughing so hard he could barely write the check.
So that’s where the expression “sheepish grin “ comes from . :)

Nice deal on the Millar Phil Doleman model

Top Bottom