Pono Blowing Out Some Ukes!

socal16

The MT listed is a good deal on a really good instrument! I have one that I like very much.

longjoecool

Scooped up a TE-MDR this evening. My partner is going to give me a hard time but I swearrrrr this is the last one before I start thinning the herd! There’s a beautiful TE-MDB still up there if anyone’s been waiting for that.

So excited to experiment with the sounds of an electric Uke, and that candy apple red finish is divine!

Now I gotta get an amp… so sorry to my neighbors 😅

bbkobabe

I love my Ponos... I'd add to my small herd but I'm a bit worried that my UAS might cause unrest at home, much like longjoecool is about to experience...

Veritas99

UU VIP
UU VIP
Scooped up a TE-MDR this evening. My partner is going to give me a hard time but I swearrrrr this is the last one before I start thinning the herd! There’s a beautiful TE-MDB still up there if anyone’s been waiting for that.

So excited to experiment with the sounds of an electric Uke, and that candy apple red finish is divine!

Now I gotta get an amp… so sorry to my neighbors 😅
I love my TE-MDB. It’s perfect for late night practice without waking the family (I plug mine into an amp and then plug in headphones so I get the best of both worlds). If your partner gives you a hard time, just tell them you bought it to be considerate of their space and to not bother them with your practicing.

longjoecool

I love my Ponos... I'd add to my small herd but I'm a bit worried that my UAS might cause unrest at home, much like longjoecool is about to experience...
It wasn’t as bad as I thought, but he did tell me I have to sell one if I want to bring another in the house. 😂

Every Uke player should have at least one Low G, one High G, a travel Uke, a Baritone, a Risa solid for night time practice, a full electric for recording, and an acoustic electric (because the Flight Soundwave marketing got to me during Covid…) … right!?