Pono Ebony/Cedar Cutaway Baritone Pro Classic

Status
Not open for further replies.

CJUke

Reaction score
Reluctantly putting my Pono Baritone up for sale in an effort to thin the herd. This is the fairly rare Maccassar Ebony/ Cedar Pro Classic model EBSHC(C)-PC with cutaway. Top notch super high gloss finish, radius fretboard, and truss rod as with all Pono PC models. Overall very good to excellent condition. One scratch on the back of the headstock from restringing incident, and some strum marks/indents on the top above/below the neck (all pictures in the linked album).

Currently strung with round wound Thomastik Infeld D and G, fluorocarbon B and E.

Includes Oahu hard case and Oasis OH-18 humidifier.

$850 shipped CONUS

Link to Ukulele site with description (slightly different version without the two tone back)

https://theukulelesite.com/pono-ebshc-pc-cedar-macassar-baritone-cutaway.html

High resolution photos here:
https://photos.app.goo.gl/AvhfTmbRnetKBBxJA

Hi CJ,

Did you sell this Pono Baritone? If not, would you be open to a trade of any sort? I'm going to be moving a lot of ukes soon, and if there is something that tickles your fancy maybe we could do a swap. If not, then i'll keep an eye open and as I sell off more ukes I may be open to a purchase.

Happy New Year,

kev

Appreciate the offer, but no trades. Much like you, I am trying to thin the herd. Cheers!

Oh, my, such a beautiful uke! I have always wanted one of these, but in a tenor since my darn hands cannot tolerate the baritone length scale anymore.

Kev, looks like we’re on the same page re: ukes pique our interest! :cool:

Best wishes with your sale, CJUke!

Oh, my, such a beautiful uke! I have always wanted one of these, but in a tenor since my darn hands cannot tolerate the baritone length scale anymore.

Kev, looks like we’re on the same page re: which ukes pique our interest! :cool:

Best wishes with your sale, CJUke!

Last edited:
Bump, lots of interest but this lovely uke is still looking for a new home!

Uke is sold and off to its new home. Thanks UU!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom