Pono electric baritone $600 plus shipping

Kimosabe

Reaction score
If you want a pro level baritone with top of the line recording and live capabilities, a unique and beautiful uke that you can play at night without waking up the kids, one to bring on trips without taking up much space. (awesome hard case included) If all that sounds good, then grab this new BE model. We guarantee it will be a unique and loved addition to your ukulele ohana.

These ukuleles have the best electric ukulele sound you will find! The body is chambered for extra resonance while plugged in, and an acoustic sound to enjoy unplugged.

The CE-B Ko'olau has been used by professional musicians (like James Hill) because of it’s feedback resistance, big warm sound, and extremely smooth feel

That’s what the Ukulele Site said when I bought it new. Still in great shape as is the case.
Look them up on line for specifics. Chambered body, mango. No scratches.

$600 plus shipping boxed in case and insurance.

Very interested, but yes, would love to see some pics. Mahalo!

Your wish is my command. For some reason this site says my similar photo of the uke in its case is too large. Anyway, I’ll try again. The case has never been out of the house and is a great hardshell case for the Ukulele Site.62E42887-F1A1-4F51-A0E1-E821B8FBD2BA.jpeg1ADE1340-14A2-4E71-AF25-F5EEEAE35A12.jpeg

Top Bottom