Shipping
included, to CONUS only
Size
Soprano

ookooleilei

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
I have two Pops' sopranos now - had another one custom built with a different headstock design, so I'm listing this one for sale. As you've seen in multiple reviews/posts here, these are wonderful ukuleles, hand-built by "Pops" KoAloha.

As you'd expect, this is a VERY resonant, super lightweight ukulele, and an absolute joy to play. Side sound port and Gotoh UPT tuners are great upgrades to the older Pops models.

This ukulele has a tiny ding on the bottom back, and there is a small, slightly darkened spot (again, on the back/bottom of the ukulele) -- these are not structural in any way.

Amazing condition, aside from those two very minor imperfections described above.

No case, but will be shipped in a KoAloha soprano ukulele box inside of another, larger box.

Asking $500, shipped, to CONUS only.

Gorgeous piece ookooleilei. If I weaken and attempt to purchase it, please tell me "no, you don't need another soprano". To anyone interested, this is a trusted and great person to deal with. Best of luck with the sale.

Gorgeous piece ookooleilei. If I weaken and attempt to purchase it, please tell me "no, you don't need another soprano". To anyone interested, this is a trusted and great person to deal with. Best of luck with the sale.
Thanks, Joe - and I will definitely tell you that you don’t need another soprano!

You are killing me with all these great ukes you post. I’ve been curious about a pops. Gotta think on this one.

Out of curiosity, what are the woods on this? I assume back and sides are pine. Is the top as well?

Price drop -- would really like to find this one a home before I head out of town on Sunday! Otherwise, it won't ship until the week of the 22nd.

Top Bottom