Listing Removed

ookooleilei

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
Larrivee ukuleles were a real eye-opener for me. The renowned guitar maker hasn't manufactured them for quite a while, but they're amazing. I also own this same model in all koa, so (reluctantly) letting this one go.

Wonderful, warm tone, lightly built and very resonant. The playability is incredible -- helped, I imagine, by the fact that their sopranos are built with a 14.25" scale length -- so not quite a longneck soprano, but gives you a little more room on the fretboard.

There is a tiny sliver of separation at the bottom of the bridge, noticeable on the bass side rear corner. Hasn't been a concern to me, and appears quite stable, but wanted to let you know.

There are some marks in the finish, and a little bit of shininess from wear, but all in all, it looks great for a 20+ year old instrument.

Just a great ukulele. Will miss it once it's gone.

If you'd prefer the koa version, let me know -- would consider selling that one instead of this one.

Ships, to CONUS only, in the gator hardshell case (that's tape residue on the bottom), shown, for $xxx.

Last edited:
I LOVE my Larrivee soprano! That 14.25" scale is just perfect! I also prefer these earlier builds than their second round of ukes (which seemed heavier and somewhat over-built by contrast, in my opinion).
I'm told that the inlay on the headstock is silver, btw!

I LOVE my Larrivee soprano! That 14.25" scale is just perfect! I also prefer these earlier builds than their second round of ukes (which seemed heavier and somewhat over-built by contrast, in my opinion).
I'm told that the inlay on the headstock is silver, btw!
Might have to raise the price!!! Ha! I agree, they’re really great ukuleles. I have a Larrivee concert, too — also amazing.

I have a Larrivee longneck soprano spruce/mahagony and a Larrivee tenor spruce/rosewood. The craftmanship are great and both plays like a breeze.

Aggressive price drop to $xxx -- if this doesn't sell today, I'll pulling it and will sell to a retailer for re-sale. It's a gem, and a STEAL at $700.

Last edited:
Dropping price for re-list to $xxx, shipped, to CONUS only - this is a wonderful, extremely well-made and very comfortable to play soprano, with a slightly extended scale length -- sits right between the standard soprano and concert scale.

Reasonable offers accepted.

Last edited:
Bump, with price drop to $600. This is a terrific ukulele, and I can't imagine there's a better ukulele out there at this price!

Bump, and price drop to $xxx. Can't believe I just typed $xxx!

Last edited:
Larrivee ukuleles were a real eye-opener for me. The renowned guitar maker hasn't manufactured them for quite a while, but they're amazing. I also own this same model in all koa, so (reluctantly) letting this one go.

Wonderful, warm tone, lightly built and very resonant. The playability is incredible -- helped, I imagine, by the fact that their sopranos are built with a 14.25" scale length -- so not quite a longneck soprano, but gives you a little more room on the fretboard.

There is a tiny sliver of separation at the bottom of the bridge, noticeable on the bass side rear corner. Hasn't been a concern to me, and appears quite stable, but wanted to let you know.

There are some marks in the finish, and a little bit of shininess from wear, but all in all, it looks great for a 20+ year old instrument.

Just a great ukulele. Will miss it once it's gone.

If you'd prefer the koa version, let me know -- would consider selling that one instead of this one.

Ships, to CONUS only, in the gator hardshell case (that's tape residue on the bottom), shown, for $xxx.

I like it, I wish I can afford it. I am glad I found your post. I was actually going here to find out the top 7 movies for college students. I am a college student and I want to see movies that are based on the college student. And when I was searching for it online, I found a link to your post and it is my favorite ukelele which is why I can't stop myself from commenting over here.
I like it, I wish I can afford it.

Last edited:
Top Bottom