Reporting Inappropriate Posts?

Larry Usselman

UU VIP
UU VIP
Under the old operating system, there was a button where one could report an inappropriate or spam post to the administrators for their review. With the new software, I can't find anything similar. Will this function be restored?

Ms Bean

I think it's one of those things still missing for the UU VIP members. The rest of us can still report inappropriate posts.

I concur with Ms B... I have a "Report" link at the lower left of each member posting and have used it to report suspected SPAM posts.

Admins, please note, as well. I would like recognition as a UUVIP without the monthly 'dues' requirement. I'm happy to contribute an amount, but prefer not to have anything automatic out in the ether!

[ Snargle... sorry for the brief 'highjacking' of your thread : - ) ]

pmorey

UU VIP
UU VIP
I would like recognition as a UUVIP without the monthly 'dues' requirement. I'm happy to contribute an amount, but prefer not to have anything automatic out in the ether!
Pay the $45 yearly amount, then go in and cancel the recurring yearly payment.

You just have to then pay the membership again manually after a year. Problem solved!

Pay the $45 yearly amount, then go in and cancel the recurring yearly payment.

You just have to then pay the membership again manually after a year. Problem solved!
[... another highjacking : - ) sorry ]

Of course I considered that, but it's not a problem to just pay what I want, when I have the extra cash, or when I've sold something via the classifieds-kind of a commission for the service. Still doesn't change my desire not to have banking information out in the ether-net. : - )
But, thanks for the reply.

Ed1

UU VIP
UU VIP
If you really want to report posts, you can open up an account just for doing that and report as many as you please while you wait for them to allow UU VIPs to do the things the rest of us can. They may fix it today, or next week...who knows when?
I thought about doing this to try to figure out the differences between the basic and VIP member actions, but decided there might be other restrictions to a new member that would confuse the issue. I'll just re-read my posts a few times before posting and then post it -- and wish I would have read it one more time. :confused:

KohanMike

UU VIP
UU VIP
I can wait as long as it takes, especially knowing how good XenForo is.

Larry Usselman

UU VIP
UU VIP
Cool, it's back now. Many thanks to the behind-the-scenes team that's working their butts off to bring us this great site. (y)