Resource recommendation collection

Heady

I'm about to start 3 threads in here - apologies in advance.

For this one - I thought we could share links to our favorite song writing resources - whatever you want - magazines (print or online) - books (free pdfs, books for sale with links) - blogs - classes - e-mail digests (am I showing my age? I still get a few)....

Broad is fine - Specific is fine - if you find it handy, share it.

I don't have a lot but I am recently enjoying American Songwriter magazine and subscribe to their Daily Cowrite: American Songwriter
Be aware, it's not a straight up magazine - they do have content to sell - but they make a lot available for free and the magazine itself is not very pricey.

Another thing I did was search the Berklee faculty members names on Amazon for their publications and agree with the Pat Pattison recommendations made here by others. Pat Pattison Books

mds725

UU VIP
UU VIP
Coursera offers a Pat Pattison online video songwriting class. You can either pay for the class for course credit (and actual feedback) or "audit" the course for free (you can watch the videos). I found the course, which I audited, to be very helpful and a nice supplement to his books.