reverb.com tuner sale

Can always use a spare. Ordered one. Thanks!

I don't know how many they will let you buy at this price, but I just ordered 5 for $5.00, no tax, free shipping. I'll keep one or two and give the rest to friends. Thanks for the heads-up!

Thanks for the heads up! I grabbed one too.

Appreciate the alert about the sale on these tuners. I have one and like it, too. Time to order another!

Thanks for the heads up! Can't beat a buck shipped!

I ordered a few of these last time they did this promotion. I ordered six and got six, and they work as well as any other tuner I've used. Now I have one for every case (okay, not really, but they're handy...)

FYI: as of now when I type this, price is back up to $3.99

FYI: as of now when I type this, price is back up to $3.99

Did the coupon code mention that it was no longer valid? The original price was $3.99, but once the coupon was added, it lowered to $1.

The page actually said 1 per person...but guess that was just there as joke?

Price was $3.99 until you enter the coupon code, as indicated above, "dollartuner" at checkout. Just picked up a few.

Did the coupon code mention that it was no longer valid? The original price was $3.99, but once the coupon was added, it lowered to $1.

The page actually said 1 per person...but guess that was just there as joke?

Price was $3.99 until you enter the coupon code, as indicated above, "dollartuner" at checkout. Just picked up a few.

Sorry. I retarded. Somehow between reading all the replies and going back to click the link, I forgot about the coupon code. I will try again now and report back

Sorry. I retarded. Somehow between reading all the replies and going back to click the link, I forgot about the coupon code. I will try again now and report back

Ok. Just used the coupon code at checkout and it works and price becomes $1.

BIG THANK YOU TO BNOLSEN for posting this info. :)

I got one of these tuners last time they were on sale like this, and it works great.

Now I am going to be flush with tuners as I bought 5 of them this time. For $1, why not?

Also, thanks to ZappCatt and natchez, for without their replies to my previous post, I would have missed out on this deal.

Mahalo,

Booli

I've been using these tuners for 2 years now. I compared mine to my niece's Snark tuner. Spot on with the Snark. the one thing I can say that is different is that the Snark was quicker to react than the reverb, but that was a non issue for me. I have 2 of them now, and have given away 2 or 3.

Awesome! I've been looking for quality, inexpensive tuners for my students, gonna be some happy kids! Thanks for the tip!

Last edited:
They do ask that you only order one each. Please be kind to Reverb so they'll continue to make this kind of offer.

Cheers.

You have to apply the code "dollartuner" during checkout. It just worked for me.

i was bad this was the first time i ordered 5 of them. overkill i know but these are great to stick on loaners, etc...

I don't know why it is so tempting to buy one of these. I've almost hit the buy button a couple of times.

Top Bottom