Richmond, Virginia Uke Jam - Interested?

RON<>VA

Reaction score
Richmond, Va ♪ River City Ukulele Society

The River City Ukulele Society now meets on the 2nd Tuesday of each month @ Sam Ash Music on Broad Street in Richmond, Va. If you are in the area, please come by and join us in some ukulele fun! We have a great group of folks of all ages and musical experiences.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/rivercityuke/

Last edited:
Yes!

Me! I just got mine for Christmas, been learning lots of things on my own. I see this was posted in May, so I might have missed the boat. I think my uke came from Sam Ash. Let me know if this is still a thing...

AquaM, we are still meeting once a month at Sam Ash in Richmond. We meet the second Tuesday of each month. Our next meet is next Tuesday, January 11th from 7:00-8:30 p.m. We have a lot of fun. All ages and musical experience, plus door prizes given away. Come join us!

Hi Ron, thanks for the response! I was all ready to come last month, but ended up getting ill that day. I want to double check that the next jam is tonight, February 8. If I don't hear from you before then, I guess I'll show up and see! :)

Alas, Tuesday is bad for me, as I live down in Suffolk, beside Chesapeake and Norfolk, and work Tuesday evenings.

But I hope you have a great time next week!

Top Bottom