Song Help Request Rock Songs for Baritone and Tenor?

spirittoo

Reaction score
I like to play some rock music on my electric baritone and Tenor uke. I found a lesson for "Stairway to Heaven" ... I saw a video of a guy playing "Highway to Hell",

Where can I find the popular rock music for the ukes?

Thanks for reading my post. :drool:

Hi ... can you give me a link to these books? Thanks.

I tried, but it was flagged as spam. If you go to Halleonard.com you can search “Metallica ukulele,” AC/DC Ukulele,” etc. They’ve got a lot of interesting books on that site.

I'd be wary of song books. Tab books in particular were notoriously bad in terms of accuracy.

Anyway, a lot of songs have guitar tutorials that teach you the chords. Just look them up for the ukulele and go from there. Even tabs can be translated for the uke once you figure out what notes the melodies are.*

* This requires some fretboard knowledge, but it's not really difficult to learn imho.

Or...spent the money on music lessons and learn to read music. Then you can download sheet music for free and play whatever you want. For example, the last two things I downloaded were a pre-disco Scorpions song and a Koethen-era Bach. If you can read it, you can play it.

Ukutabs.com has a lot of uke tabs.

There are a bazillion guitar tab sites out there -- I would think that guitar tab would translate directly over to the baritone (?)?

If you do a search on a specific song, say Stairway for example, sites come up that sell the sheet music and often the first page of the sheet music is displayed. That's a start, and working out the rest by ear can be a good exercise.

Top Bottom