Sacramento/Elk Grove Groups

chillywilly

Are there any Sacramento/Elk Grove area groups? If so, please advise. If not, would someone like to start one (or more) up?

Kanaka916

Super Moderator
Staff member
Are there any Sacramento/Elk Grove area groups? If so, please advise. If not, would someone like to start one (or more) up?
There are several groups in that area . . . CCC Ukulele Fellowship, Na Aikane Ukulele Club, Florin Ukulele Club, ACC Strummerzs. Members of these groups often get together at the Florin L&L Hawaiian BBQ (Lake Crest Village) in the Pocket area for a Friday evening kanikapila. Starts at approx 6:30/7:00 and goes to 9:30 or so. I do know some of the folks but do not know who is associated with each club. It is a good mix of beginners, intermediate and a few advanced players as well as a few guitar players from time to time. Most of the material played are local songs from Hawaii and depending on who's there, the lyrics and chords are projected onto a screen for everyone to see. Find it difficult to attend because of my current work schedule but I do drop in every so often. Drop by, introduce yourself and take part.

Sorry, I do not have contact info for any of the groups.

pmg2021

Hi,

Just wanted to update if there are other groups around now? I see the CCC Ukulele Fellowship is still occurring but the others are not.