Sacrifice (Elton John)

I was reminded of this song by the recent Elton John/Dua Lipa mix of some of EJ's songs. Hope you like my rendition!

Beuatifully done, John! (Glad to see the VW Bus in the frame too! It reminds me of the one that some fellow students and I used to take into North St. Louis in 1975 to tutor inner-city kids after school. Great song, great memories!)

Beuatifully done, John! (Glad to see the VW Bus in the frame too! It reminds me of the one that some fellow students and I used to take into North St. Louis in 1975 to tutor inner-city kids after school. Great song, great memories!)
Thanks, Bill! For me, that little VW bus represents something I wish I could do... just simply have the freedom to drive all over the place cross country. Anyway, kudos to you for tutoring inner-city kids! That's really wonderful!

Thanks, Bill! For me, that little VW bus represents something I wish I could do... just simply have the freedom to drive all over the place cross country. Anyway, kudos to you for tutoring inner-city kids! That's really wonderful!
Thank you, John. I would've been 22 at the time. I remember hearing Carole King's "Jazz Man" for the very first time while riding in that tutor bus (the kid who drove it liked to blast the radio, which was fine with me in those days!).

I was reminded of this song by the recent Elton John/Dua Lipa mix of some of EJ's songs. Hope you like my rendition!

Lovely!

Wow, John. This is a beautiful version of this song. This is now one of my favorites of the songs that you have shared with us. Thank you.

Bill

Wow, John. This is a beautiful version of this song. This is now one of my favorites of the songs that you have shared with us. Thank you.

Bill
Thanks, Bill! I really appreciate it! Have a great weekend! :)

I always loved this song back in the day, but haven't heard it for ages. Thanks for reminding me in such a great way John. Excellent job. Regards, get-vidmate.com instagram saver
Thanks, altanvid! I really appreciate it! By the way, if you haven't heard the Elton John/Dua Lipa remix of this song called "Cold Heart," I highly recommend it. They really did a good job on it! :)

Thanks again. Better than the original. IMHO.

Bus is something you wish you could, I know about that I have a ukulele on the wall, just kidding. I do have a canoe in the yard I am thinking of selling. S Florida has a lot of great spots for it but for many reasons it just sits.

Thanks again. Better than the original. IMHO.

Bus is something you wish you could, I know about that I have a ukulele on the wall, just kidding. I do have a canoe in the yard I am thinking of selling. S Florida has a lot of great spots for it but for many reasons it just sits.
Thanks. plunker! My only experience with canoeing is on an outrigger canoe that was part of a summer camp. I was a senior leader working with kids and we took some kids out on the water. After paddling out to deeper water, when we turned around, I was impressed by the beauty of the green mountains. I can't forget that moment. Just magical...

Beautiful John! One of my fave EJ songs, and you’ve covered it as well as ever! 👍🏻

A simple song, sung sweetly.

How did I miss that in November? Great video, John.
Thanks, Joseph! I'd often thought about giving this song a try, but that Cold Heart remix of some of Elton's songs really motivated me to get it done. :)

Top Bottom