Season 150 - New Year, New Jersey!

First post Ginas uke

Hi

Hope this works. Not a very user friendly interface. Ciao to all

Gina.

Happy New Year, friends! Here is your invitation to our 2015 Seasons New Year party ... here in the great state of New Jersey!

Our theme this week is my beloved home state of New Jersey. Bring us a song about and/or mentioning New Jersey, and/or a person, place, or thing associated with New Jersey ... or a song by a New Jersey artist. There are heaps of terrific songs in both categories.

Bonus points (just for fun – they don’t “count” for anything other than coolness – probably) for doing a New Jersey song by a New Jersey artist – in other words, one that fits both categories. There are lots of these – living in New Jersey seems to inspire that in many of us. I myself have written several. And yeah, there’s plenty of irreverent humor in most New Jersey songs – we love to poke fun at ourselves and our state – and you are welcome to do the same. What exit?!

Bonus points too to the first person to list all the songs I quoted in my opening song.

It’s my special joy this week to also introduce you to my many talented friends. I live in New Jersey, and I know a whole lot of really amazing brilliant songwriters and musicians you’ve probably never heard. So this week is my chance to share them with you – I hope some of you will discover some new favorites and maybe cover some of these terrific folks. I’ll love that, they’ll love that, and of course, if you make a happy new discovery, you’ll love it. It’s a party, so come meet some new friends!

No limits, no restrictions ... you and your uke are welcome as you are ... and if you like adding music and video tracks and other cool stuff, that’s fun too. Dress and decorate for a party, or come as you are. You can also do songs about the New Year, if you wish.

I especially encourage collaborating – with other Seasonistas, with new first-time Seasonistas especially, friends, relatives, strangers off the streets – it’s a party – the more the merrier! Invite everyone you know! Or come make some new friends. Or come alone. Just come – it’s gonna be great.

And yeah, as the last line of my opening song states – Thornton Rule (this week it’s the Sinatra Rule) applies. If you are moved to do something that doesn’t quite fit – just come to the party however you wish. I want you here more than I care how you come.

Come as early as you like and stay as late as you please ... it’s New Year’s, it’s a party! Okay, not too early or late – here’s the actual timing:

It’s an eight-day party ... you can post any time between 12:00:01am Hawaii time tonight (December 28, 2014) and 11:59:59pm Hawaii time next Sunday (January 4, 2015).

In other words, we start Sunday morning December 28th in most parts of the world – 2am Sunday morning Pacific time, 5am Eastern time, 10am in the UK, 11am in most of Europe, Sunday afternoon or evening in Australasia.

We end eight full days later, Monday morning January 4th in most parts of the world – 2am Monday morning Pacific time, 5am Eastern time, 10am in the UK, 11am in most of Europe, Monday afternoon or evening in Australasia.

Season 149 continues until 11:59:59pm Hawaii time Sunday the 28th – so you can still enter over there. If you enter on Sunday, please feel free to enter your video in both Seasons ... I love double entries! (Since Season 149 host Myrna has made double-Seasons entries herself, I’m guessing she’s fine with it too.)

Click the links to see what times each Season starts and ends in your time zone.

Playlists:
Songs about or mentioning New Jersey or New Jersey people, places, or things
Songs by New Jersey artists
Songs about the New Year
Entries from new Seasonistas
Songs by Wendy's NJ musician friends
Sinatra Rule – songs that don’t fit other categories

Greetings. Testing to see if I've figured this out.

Ciao
Gina

A friend of mine is planning to enter with an original song on a ukified guitar! How cool is that? I’ve got a bunch more new Seasonistas to be getting their technology together to join us. How about you? Will you be joining us for the first time? Helping someone join? Let’s make this the biggest bestest New Year party ever!

Hey, Gina’s here! Yes, you’re in – welcome – so happy you are joining my party. Love that Kelly (ohmless) posted at about the same time – he is one of several of us who started at the very beginning of our uke playing journeys. He and I and Lumpy Wafflesquirt and a few others are evidence that you don’t have to have attained any particular skill level to enjoy and benefit from Seasons participation. No excuses this week – I want everyone at my party!

You don't know the half of it Wendy. Anybody got some Ramapo Joy Juice Out there? Hey give me a link or something on how to use your playlists please.

All six (!) playlists for Season 150 entries are in post #1. Just click each link and you'll see all the videos in each playlist. You can save the playlist, or bookmark it, or just use post #1 to navigate there. Once you click those links, I think you'll see how to play the videos.

The playlists help you see everyone's entries, and, if you're so inclined, comment on them. (Always appreciated by your fellow entrants!) You can also play the videos from this thread. Though I always copy and paste the link from the embedded video into a separate tab to view them directly on YouTube. 1) It lets me comment and see other people's comments, video description, etc, 2) there are fewer playback problems than with the embedded vids, and 3) YT does not count views of embedded videos, and I want my views to count for you!

Hey if it's a thread,,then it must be a yarn or a wool ...so how about
http://www.polyvore.com/jersey_sweater/shop?query=jersey+sweater
.....okay so I'll just get the check ,my hat and my coat........

That’s actually a great idea for a prize, Ceej – a new jersey! Maybe with a uke plink cartoon on the front.
(“What did Delaware?” “Idaho, Alaska” … “A New Jersey”.)

Of course! I sure hope someone will bring some Jersey Boys.

I chuckle because week after week I wait for a theme that takes U2 out of the picture. I figure New Jersey is it and you still find a link back to U2!!!

I suspect the only theme that will do that will be "Anything But U2" Season. :) Seriously, I love that the Seasons allows us all to do our thing and have fun no matter what the theme.

this would be hard to top

Ohmigosh, Andy, that was amazing! Did you see the “For Wendy” at the end?!!! It’s like he knew! And, you have no idea – I grew up near Asbury Park, so I have fond memories of so many of those sights, many of which are now gone, but were there until not all that long ago. And yeah, I’ve been to the Stone Pony – I saw Tiny Tim there, believe it or not. The fun house there was a highlight of my childhood … and young adulthood.

I added this and the Piscopo (thanks, Jim!) and that godawful “state song” (thanks, Myrna!) to the “songs about New Jersey” playlist – I had not heard either of these before!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-_BcIk2lhw

"Whoa-oh, New Jersey, I want to take you out on a moonlit night and make out in the back seat of my next door neighbor's car!"

http://youtu.be/rbahvCPaUlo
I love that the honeybee is your state insect and the square dance is your state dance. I never knew states had official dances.
Well - I thought this was your official state song until I read on. It turns out that New Jersey is the only state in the Union that does not have a State Song!
http://www.nj.com/politics/index.ss..._for_nj_lawmakers_want_to_make_it_happen.html

I didn’t know about the square dance, or any of those other things past about 1970, but I do remember learning about the violet and goldfinch in about 4th grade. I was out with a cold one day, and when we came back, we had to name all 21 counties on a map, and I had missed that. I still always leave one or two out even just trying to list them. Atlantic, Bergen, Burlington, Camden, Cape May, Essex, Gloucester, Hudson, Hunterdon, Mercer, Middlesex, Monmouth, Morris, Ocean, Passaic, Salem, Somerset, Sussex, Union, Warren – see, I always forget one. Cumberland? Wait, I think I got them all!

When I went to OUC (Ohio Ukulele Campout), I learned that Ohio is the only state with a state rock song. The resolution to adopt it is quite amusing. New Jersey has an unofficial state rock song, I think. :)

Edit: Sing along on this one and you'll be "Playing with Boobs" - I just noticed my thumb in the thumbnail by my right boob points to my name on the PFF tee shirt. Maybe this video will make me a p*** star!

For anyone who doesn’t get the reference – this and this. All prompted by the Seasons, believe it or not.

My mom is from New Jersey (Born in Collingswood, raised in Gloucester City), but her maiden name is Porch, and her ancestors settled Porchtown.

I'm not a writer, but I bet someone could do a decent song about the Black Horse Pike, and the Jersey Jughandles...

(And the first time my wife - a 2nd generation Native Californian- drove through New Jersey with me, she understood what the "You're from Jersey? What exit?" comment meant...)

Life hasn't been giving me much free time, but I will attempt to do something for this week...

-Kurt

I looked up Porchtown – I have friends in Upper Pittsgrove, right near there. And in between the two is Elmer, home of the Appel Farm Folk Festival, which I believe Tommy mentioned in one of his posts. Fun area. In spite of our small size, New Jersey is really two separate states – North Jersey and South Jersey. They talk different from us down there, they think different, it’s a whole different lifestyle. Or so I’ve heard. We really don’t even hear about them up here.

Yeah, jughandles – aka the New Jersey left turn – where you have to go right to go left. That deserves its own song – I bet someone’s already written it. You are not a writer yet, my friend – write something and you will be a writer. J

Kurt, I hope to see you join the party this week!

No Kidding? Tell John I said hi when you see him. Dave Frye says Hi too! I think I got John his first booking in Philadelphia at the Bothy Folk Club. John's a Real Sensitive New Age Guy.

John Gorka was born here – I don’t run into him on the street or anything.

Okay, I think I’ve responded to everything! Videos next. After I get outside and enjoy this last warm day before winter returns to New Jersey.

Last edited:
Hey all -
Here's an obvious choice, another Springsteen tune. I'll try to pick less "low-hanging" fruit next time!
I imagine there are a number of folks from my high school graduation class who would call this the greatest rock tune of our generation. My opinion would differ from theirs, but it's a fun song to play.
Here is "Born To Run" for concert ukulele, vocal, digital glockenspiel and U-bass and "phantom whistling" by the headless accompanist.

Last edited:
Ben E. King is from New Jersey and for a short time was a singer in the Drifters. Had to whisper the lyrics to not over power the uke with the thumb strum, but I have to rest my right bicep tendon for a little bit.

Public Service Announcement:

Ralf has asked me to let our seasoned members know that it's time to sign up to host future Seasons. It's really fun ... and despite how I am making it look, it doesn't have to be that much work. :)

Go here and grab yourself an opportunity to select a fun theme and have people make videos just for you for a whole week and marvel at all the amazing people and uking we have here at the Seasons.

Then you too can have all the fun I'm having this week!

You can host a Season about South Dakota, or pinochle, or the color orange ... or whatever you like! (Or, you know, New Jersey again, because clearly one week is not nearly enough time for all the great music we could do this week!)

Okay, so go take a quick jughandle over there to sign up, and then get back on the Turnpike and come back home to New Jersey!

Yo. Fuggedaboutit.

This song is in the category "mentions New Jersey." It's an old Benny Bell song, but it was introduced to me by Lil' Rev.

New Jersey is Rockin' tonight!

I'm afraid to look, but I've caught up to the last time I refreshed the thread. I've also been out on the social webs encouraging lots of new first-time Seasonistas to join us ... I hope many of you are doing the same.

I would love to see many, many versions of "Born to Run" - I think that should be our song of the Season. Not only is it kind of the iconic New Jersey song, but he's singing to "Wendy" in it! So bring me some more "Born to Run", friends ... after you do whatever else you are already planning. Or not. You know ... Sinatra Rule ... do whatever the heck you want. I hope someone will also do "My Way"!

Oh yeah, and go sign up to host a future Season, so you can have as good a time as I'm having, and Ralf can stop nagging me. Seriously, wouldn't it be great if we got the next six months of Seasons all scheduled up, say, today .. and then we could all just go back to making videos of New Jersey songs till next weekend!

Also, a reminder that Season 149 is still going strong for about 12 more hours, and that anything you post here today can also be a gift over there - so bring Myrna lots of great stuff too - go ahead, double post your heart out!

Okay, here's all the great stuff I've been enjoying so far:

Pabrizzer (Brian), "Further on Up the Road" - Bruce Springsteen:
Thanks for kicking off the Season with New Jersey's best-known artist, Brian! I'm not so familiar with these newer Springsteen songs - I see this one is from his post-9/11 album, though the song pre-dates that event. Great dark bluesy yet hopeful feel to this one. Perfect Pabrizzer song. Love the opening / solo lick. Your vocals flow like creamy butter, as always. I could listen to this all day. Thanks for coming halfway round the world to start our party in humble New Jersey!

Greenie44 (Rick), "Jersey Girl" – Tom Waits (with Kathleen Brennan) / Bruce Springsteen:
More Brooossss! I can see this week is going to be an education for me – I did not know Tom Waits wrote this iconic Springsteen song. With his wife, who had been living in NJ. The Waits version is one of the most romantic things I’ve ever heard – when somebody sings me this song that way, I will know I have found the one. :) Rick, I have just listened to four versions of this – Tom, Bruce, both together, and you – and I think I like yours best of all. I feel you feeling it. And the emotion on your face just melts my heart. This is just one of the loveliest things ever. <Wipes waterfall from eyes to be able to type up appreciative comments….> Beautiful!

Wee_ginga_yin (Rob), "Nebraska" – Bruce Springsteen:
Love your spinning plinky logo, Rob. Man, this is especially haunting in your signature style, with the reverb-y audio and grainy video. Nice song choice for your way of doing things. Very strong, intense vocal and relentless strum. Loved it ... forgive me if now I have to go listen to a happy song!

IamNoMan (Tommy), "Palisades Park" – Chuck Barris, Freddy Cannon:
Oh, great choice, Tommy - I forgot about this one. What a happy fun song ... I had no idea Chuck Barris wrote this! Your joyful delivery had me dancing right along with you ... and remembering many happy hikes along the Palisades - amazing views from there across the Hudson to NYC - and such a lovely wilderness so close to the City.

Xommen (Wim), "Yesterday Girl" – Smithereens:
Very strong vocals on this one, Wim, solid strum, and you did a terrific job keeping a steady rhythm with that shaker - that's a lot harder to do than you make it sound. I love the sudden switch to the more subdued thumb strum. Very nice!

Xommen (Wim), "Dancing Barefoot" – Patty Smith:
I'm so happy you found a U2 connection, Wim. :) This is a terrific version of a terrific song - very powerful vocals and strum, and nice solid rhythm on the shaker. I like this a lot. Bonus points for making me dance. Very emotional ending.

IamNoMan (Tommy), "Da Rolling Mills of New Jersey" – Tony Barrand & John Roberts:
Oh, I am so happy someone did this fun song ... Mike Agranoff used to do it all the time, and I just love it! Love your impish grin and winking delivery. It's amazing that this was written by two Englishmen - they really nailed the quirky self-deprecating humor of New Jersey. Tommy, you are making my day with all these great entries!

IamNoMan (Tommy), "Five Constipated Men" – unknown (Margie Steiner?):
You are the master of the Sinatra Rule for sure, Tommy! I love how two weeks in a row you have gotten away with an entry that does not even include a ukulele. That is some chutzpah. I created a whole new "Sinatra Rule" playlist to accommodate this one. :) And yeah, of course you know I love this song ... and you doing it. You naughty, naughty imp. You are quite clearly a Jersey boy.

Harry122 (Randy), "Hello Mary Lou" – Ricky Nelson:
Nice happy song pick, Randy. I can't help but dance to this. I like your joyful upbeat deliver. I would love to see Darth do this one ... isn't he from New Jersey? Oh, Tatooine? Isn't that kind of like New Jersey with sand? I'm pretty sure Mary Lou was Amidala's name before she became queen, right?

UkeFoote (Brian), "Born to Run" – Bruce Springsteen:
LOVE this! As you knew I would. Way to curry favor with the host, Brian - doing the one qualified song with her name in it. That she covered herself not long ago. Love the whimsicality of the glockenspiel, the coke-bottle "everlasting kiss", the "considerable madness" in your heart, the usual amazing uke and u-bass chops and effortless vocals ... all of it. Good thing you're married, or I'd be hopping on my bike right now and riding out on Highway 9 (which is not all that far from here) to die with you on the streets tonight ... oh wait, did I just get carried away there? Oh to be 19 again. Okay, I think this needs to be the song that everyone should attempt this week. It is kind of *the* New Jersey song, after all. Brilliant, my friend!

Ohmless (Kelly), "I Count the Tears" – The Drifters (Ben E. King):
Well done, Kelly! You're getting so good at quick chord changes. Love how you adjusted your voice to fit your strum, and your strum to take care of your well-being. I like your soft delicate singing in this one. Great song choice.

Harry122 (Randy), "Jack of All Trades" – Benny Bell:
Bwaaaaahhhh!!! I've watched this like 5 times. I just love the tune ... and of course the words are hilarious. Your delivery is spot on and your expressions are priceless, especially the apologetic smirk/shrug at the end. Can you tell I like this?! (In other news, over on the right-hand side, YouTube is letting me know that there is an entirely different Bruce Springsteen song by the same exact title. :))

Last edited:
When I found out Gary Wright was from New Jersey, you were just the voice I heard doing ... no ... the other one! Okay, well, off to go listen to this one. But I still wanna hear you do the other one.

Last edited:
Rick, I have just listened to four versions of this – Tom, Bruce, both together, and you – and I think I like yours best of all.

Way too high a praise, but just to be mentioned in the same breath as those masters is quite the achievement for me. Thanks so much.

SOTU150 - My Atlantic City

Well Here I am again to make a nuisance of myself. I like this theme. This one is for Me. It doesn't even mention New Jersey. There's a story afterwards but you don't have to read it.

Atlantic City New Jersey is by no means my favorite Seaside town. As these things go it actually comes in about last place. I am not dissing the place mind you. The only time I find AC intolerable is during the high-humidity dog days of August. I'd rather be in the mountains then.

MY ATLANTIC CITY
Sinatra Rule

Head East from the Parkway at about mile 30. It doesn't really matter which way you go. Black Horse Pike, White Horse Pike - coming thru Ventnor is nice. I used to play volleyball with some architects on the beach behind their office during lunch sometimes. My normal passage is right down the Expressway onto Arkansas Ave. Oh if you want street cred you pronounce it Rkansas -with an ess on the end. On your left is the 55 inch diameter aquaduct running over the inlet. The Casinos put that in. State made 'em do it. I continue past Baltic, Atlantic, Pacific, Park near the Boardwalk. Yeah, Atlantic City is the original Monopoly Game Board.

Well I guess I should mention here that I helped build 8-9 Casinos in Atlantic city. Spent a lot of time in locked fire towers with the Fire Chief. - Never pitch horseshoes with a fireman. (Ain't that right ksiegel)? - Here's the Deal in AC. 65,000 sf of casino floor = 500 Hotel rooms. You want the Gaming space you build the Hotel. Its prime beachfront space so you go Highrise. You have to test the emergency smoke towers, with the Fire Marshall - the tests fail as often as not. So you spend a lot of time with firemen. At work and socially. When you nearly suffocate a couple of times it creates a close bond. Enough of the work already. I'm retired.

Let's talk about STEEL PIER. It ain't like it used to be. Its burned down a couple of times. Took the beach with it too. The beach is nowhere as wide as it was when I was a kid. Ah Steel Pier. Cost 75c for a day's admission. All the movies and shows, rides and such were free. Don't forget the famous Diving Horse at the end of the pier. Sea World has nothing on the diving horse. A good show. Speaking of which Scalzo The Magnificent did shows there. He was my neighbor in Easton. Great Magician. It was always super when he'd stop the show at some point and come over and say hello. I think he sawed my sister in half one time!

The beach on Absecom Island is weird. It runs east-west so the sun is always in the wrong place. The Boardwalk is pretty cool. Salt water taffy, The best Hoagies in New Jersey, Miss America Pageant at the Convention Center, Madame Tussaud's Wax Museum - I guess that's still there. To me the best part of the Boardwalk is they let you ride bikes there in the morning. I can't ride a bike because I have a crippled leg, Post-Polio. My Dad would put me on a bicycle built for two and off we'd go to both ends of the Boardwalk. Exhilarating! - Oh Susan just told me she got caught in the riptide off AC one time and had to be brought in in a lifeboat. Be careful of the riptides. All up and down the shore.

I have another reason why AC is significant to me.

Flashback: Eyes glaze over and roll to back of head. My grandmother and Grandfather had a seven year long secret engagement because He was Irish Catholic Trash and She was PA Dutch Lutheran aristocracy. They communicated using GMs girlfriends as go-betweens. GGP had seven hotels and public houses along the Delaware River. Grandpa wasn't allowed in any of them. There is a story about Grandpa climbing out the bathroom window in one of these while GGP is coming in the front door.

Anyway one time, co-incidentally mind, you GM and GP each took a week's vacation to AC at the same time! We have pictures of them together on the Boardwalk. Grandma was a beautiful young woman with a most unfortunate nose. They got married shortly after GGP died at age 43.

Last edited:
He and I and X and a few others are evidence that you don’t have to have attained any particular skill level to enjoy and benefit from Seasons participation.
tumblr_mk6g6e4VON1rt1sb2o1_400.gif

haha. I swear I wasn't trying to sneak in some music from the Drifters! I see his biography on his site says no but for some reason in the wiki category for New Jersey artists has Ben E. King on the second page. Sorry for the inaccuracy.

Hey, it's New Jersey. Rude is part of the territory. :)

No ... seriously! I hope no one took any actual offense at that comment.

I did not mean that any of us were bad ... quite the opposite. I think anyone who starts making videos, here or anywhere, in their first weeks of playing an instrument should be proud and feel great about their accomplishments!

I meant only that we were all brand new players when we started here in the Seasons ... and therefore had (at that time) only the expected beginner level of playing skill - how could we have had otherwise?

The point being, if someone out there is reading this and thinking you are not good enough to join (I suspect there are many, because we hear from enough of them to guess that there are many more remaining silent) ... YES, YOU ARE ... so please come make videos with us.

And we will let you know how fabulous you are ... because you are ... regardless of your current level of skill development.

Skill development is a (somewhat, anyway) measurable thing ... it's not a quality judgment! We're all fabulous and all belong here ... and THAT was my point.

I'm horrified if anyone thought that was actually rude ... I so meant exactly the opposite!

I guess I should do the most recognized Gary Wright song.

Haha, especially if the host suggests you should. :)

haha. I swear I wasn't trying to sneak in some music from the Drifters! I see his biography on his site says no but for some reason in the wiki category for New Jersey artists has Ben E. King on the second page. Sorry for the inaccuracy.

No, I totally got that! It's all good - your song is a perfectly valid entry, Kelly.

We can only go on the info we are given ... which clearly is not always accurate, and sometimes contradictory. It's all good ... remember, the Sinatra Rule trumps all in any case.

(I am, after all, the one whose sole entry to Neil Young week was a Crosby Stills Nash & Young song that Neil Young was never actually on. I am the master of wonky Mack-truck-sized loopholes.)

((Okay, now I fear I have just given Tommy permission to go sing a dozen songs about Outer Mongolia. :)))

I actually only looked at Ben E. King's Wikipedia entry in hopes that he had been in the Drifters during "Under the Boardwalk" ... so I could put it in the "New Jersey artists" playlists ... my poor confused little pea brain was going bonkers over which of the three playlists to put it in, and I was hoping to discover something definitive to put it at ease ... oy!

I was rather horrified to discover he wasn't actually from New Jersey at all. I probably should have just kept that to myself!

[Later edit: I didn't think to just search for "New Jersey" in Ben E. King's Wikipedia page - he lives there now! Forgive me - I declare all Drifters songs count!]

Really, I should have just made it all one playlist ... like everybody else does ... then we could all just relax and have fun, which was the point to begin with!

So, no worries ... back to doing whatever the heck you want ... it's all in good fun ... we are not sticklers here. Really. Ignore that little pea brain of mine bouncing off the walls trying desperately to "get it right" ... she is not in charge.

Sinatra is in charge.
Now somebody please do "My Way"!

Last edited:
What a Fabulous Opening Day!

Jazzbanjorex (Rex), "Love is Alive" – Gary Wright:
This is terrific, Rex. I had totally forgotten about this song. I thought you were going to do the other one. :) I love your version much better than the original. You really rock that ukulele, man, and I felt and understood the vocals like I never had. I never even knew what GW was saying - you got the song across. And just the right amount of gruffness when you said "New JERsey!"

IamNoMan (Tommy), "Under the Boardwalk" – The Drifters:
Well, Kelly (ohmless) already claimed the Drifters for New Jersey because apparently somewhere it says Ben E. King is from New Jersey ... though Wikipedia says otherwise. But anyway, surely this song is about a New Jersey boardwalk. Surely! Atlantic City was one of the first (1870). Loved your AC stories. Anyway, I put you on the "songs about New Jersey" playlist, not Sinatra Rule. Oy. Anyway, this is great, Tommy. You are having some fun and bringing some fun this Season. I have created a monster, but oh well! :)

Jazzbanjorex (Rex), "Dream Weaver" – Gary Wright:
Rex, what a coincidence you did this song! When I found out Gary Wright was from New Jersey, your voice was the one I heard doing it. Okay, seriously, thanks for letting me twist your arm into doing it. :) This is a real pretty version of a real pretty song. The effortless way you make those high-note jumps always amazes me. I like the ballad-y, kind of laid-back way you did this.

Keep all this great New Jersey stuff coming! I hope you all are having as much fun as I am.

I was just watching the Lord Of The Rings Trilogy, er, I mean, Wendy's Season 150 Welcome and Theme Series, and noticed that "New Years' Songs" will be included. So, here's Enya's "My! My! Time Flies!" No multi-tracking, but I stepped on it pretty hard with reverb and flange to try to give it that Enya "otherworldliness." Without a whole lot of success. Anyway, here's a New Years' song for the playlist!

edit: I said "Season 149" instead of "150."

Top Bottom