- Mar 15, 2014
Season 332: The Alphabet
Seasonsistas have an encyclopedic knowledge of songs, from A to Z. I want y’all to demonstrate that!
For your first song, choose a song title starting with the letter “A.” For the next song, choose a song title starting with the letter “B.” Then C, D, E, F, G, H, I, J, K, L, M, N, O, P, Q, R, S, T, U, V, W, X, Y, and finally “Z.”
If a song title starts with the word, “The,” ignore “The” and use the next word. For example, the song “The Rebel” would be an “R” song. All other words, including “A” count as the first word.
• Your song must be newly-recorded and exclusively for Season 332.
• Originals are awesome!
• Don’t post any videos that are not entries – put those things on the Island.
• The video must say it’s for Season 332, either written or verbalized.
• Song Limit – 26 songs!
• Multitracking is fine, but the ukulele must be prominent.
• The Season runs eight days, starting at midnight Hawaii time, Sunday, and ends eight days later at midnight, the end of the day, Sunday.
• Please comment on others’ work – it’s always well appreciated!
Once you have finished all 26 letters of the alphabet, you may enter songs starting with any letter of the alphabet.