Season 332: The Alphabet

pabrizzer

Z
Last one for 332 from me.
But maybe an idea for your next season Randy the Record Breaker....
Oh and a different hat every vid....

Last edited:

Flatbaroque

Congratulations everyone.Some Herculean efforts (if you are up to H you can write one about Hercules).
Our HOST I liken more to Atlas - holding up a whole world of songs ..What a guy! :cheers:

AlanDP

About a year ago I posted this one on the Island. That time I did the long version, which has six stanzas. Randy left a comment on it that it sounded like it would be a good song for some harmony vocals. This is the short, three-stanza version as recorded by Johnny Cash, with some harmony vocals. This is a very old song from the Civil War era, but this one is not from the Burl Ives Songbook.

I first heard this song, or part of it anyway, sung on an old Disney TV series called So Weird back in the 90s. It was sung by Mackenzie Phillips, who played a character on that show.

Desert Pavement

Rock Doctor
UU VIP
Tune and chorus by Fred Kirkpatrick, words by Pete Seeger, who I have been in the mood for lately...

lelouden

Randy, please get some sleep. Take your vitimins and eat right. This is no small task and there is such a thing as the Hostitis and the best way to fight it is fresh air :)

We all need to award you a day at a spa!!!

pabrizzer

Over 300 vids - we are in uncharted territory!
The seasonistas have sure turned up at your party Randy. And two full days still to go. Wow!

Last edited:

TCK

Had a wedding today (a really cool albeit hot one) so I have been absent...which is a bummer because for the first time in my life I have inspired a rule change instead of just breaking them ;)
Anyway- B
Bird On A Wire- Leonard Cohen