Season 332: The Alphabet

I can’t keep up with this. I’m sure there are some real gems here but I haven’t time to listen to half of what’s being posted this week. It feels a bit like sensory overload. So I’ll bow out of this one and see you all next week. :)

The Seasons are all about fun with ukes. Listen to what you wish, comment on what you have time for. No pressure!

I'm gonna catch up a bit on Jessica Jones and then turn in. Sweet dreams and thanks for another awesome day!

bedtime.jpg

Greetings,

B is for "Breathe" by Pink Floyd. I tried to do a triple harmony to get the vocal effect. I failed however I like the vid enough to post. The pic of the birdies makes me happy, they flew away now but it seemed to fit the song.

Ciao

Search and Destroy...Iggy and the Stooges...on a soprano pineapple which pleases at least me greatly

8 songs from the yellow daily ukulele book in under 5 minutes!

Folsom Prison
Glow-Worm
Hello Dolly
In The Good Old Summertime
Ja-Da
King Of The Road
Love Me Tender
Moonlight Bay

I'm gonna catch up a bit on Jessica Jones and then turn in. Sweet dreams and thanks for another awesome day!

View attachment 110059

lol!!!!

so often when i feel myself drifting into sleep, i'm aware i'm starting to dream about plinking on a uke! because of course i do that in so many of my waking minutes! we'll go on dreaming about playing - randy, you'll have to carry on having nightmares about watching us!!

ok, moving on in my writing-songs-for-each-letter-of-the-alphabet (i'm not expecting to get anywhere near z! or even m!), here is...

h is for "high on the mountain"

Got busy and had a bit of trouble finding a song that I was interested in learning that started with E. Ended up going with a Pink Floyd cover called "Eclipse"

How does Wim have only one song left, already?!
Its only Tuesday!
Didn't Randy tell you that anyone that reaches Z by Wednesday has to then go through the alphabet backwards?

My D song. Sorry Rick, if you were planning on this one too I'd love to hear it. You always bring a little something special to the Kinks.

And I have been doing my best to listen to all of everyone's entries, but I'm not likely to comment on them all. It's been fun to see what people come up with and to see the rise to the challenge. We all might need a week off afterwards though :)

here's a clip we made with joo's drawings from 2002. it features all the alphabets.
we recorded it today using 2 ukes, a music box, shaker and a wooden frog percussion.
Thanks for watching!

Randy, please accept my "B" song as
the one Kevin has already posted -
the collaboration we made for 'Bigger Than This'.
this is my "C" song.
from Richard Buckner's 2013 LP, Surrounded.
I took this film tonight of the moon above the Derwent River,
which runs through the town where we live.

Top Bottom